Drivers at Godfrey this Friday for the Challenge of Champions..

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
These are some that have it listed on their site:

Ed Dixon
Randy Korte
Kevin Weaver
Dennis Erb

I'm sure there are others.. These are just the ones I came across.

I thought i read on an earlier post that Brent Kreke was going to be running at Godfrey on Friday night.

I hope the weather holds out.

Good luck to Kreke and Korte this weekend.

Im just guessing but some of the regular cars should be there like...

Mark Faust, Rodney Melvin, Brian Collins, John Seets...

Anyone have any schedule info on Mark Voigt, or Billy Faust?

Should be an awesome show... praying for no wind and no *R* word.

other Highland drivers?

any idea who else from Highland may make an appearance?

+Faust?
+Zobrist?
+Salty Dog?
+Aaron Kleine?
+Tomcat Carson?

Korte, T-Cat, Kreke, Melvin, Zobrist, Dixon, Faust (both?), Weaver, Erb, Voight, Should be a good show. I talked to English on Sat. and he was not sure where they were going this weekend, because Justin gets married on Sat. So hopefully, he will show up. Lets hope that damn "R" word does stay out of the picture. See ya at the races. SHYTER

The Salty Dog should be at Belleville this weekend. The 14U of Bruce Unterbrink is a possible at Godfry if he gets his transmission fixed!!!

Michael kloos wont be running any new car as far as i know. who did you hear that from? and Tom Cat is goin? wow thats a suprise he usually dont go racing on friday nights..should be good racing!

Michael Kloos

Michael Kloos will be there with a new car...

Is this true?? We like to see him race, and haven't heard about a new car.....

I heard it is a possibility. they have had the new car done since last year, but he has continued to drive the old one. sounds like he's biting at the bit to break out the new one. would be interesting to see him run in it. Billy Faust built the engine...

Michael is always a joy to watch run. Its like watching Rick all over again. It will be interesting to see how he develops over the rest of the season. If he keeps improving like he has, he will definitely become a force to be reckoned with!

i'd count in zobrist but i wouldn't count on tom cat.i know for sure zobrist and not completly sure bout tom cat but i'd imagine not.sorry if i'm wrong bout tom-cat.

never mind...my source informed me I'm wrong.

the new engine is a steel block. sounds like the only place he'll be running that is at Mt Vernon...

Michael will be at Godfrey Friday night with the aluminum motor. They are planning on running at Tri City on Saturday night with the steel block motor.

thanks for getting that cleared up for me...shouldn't have opened my mouth. can't wait to see how he does with that new engine...

Billy Faust is planning on being at Godfrey on Friday. By the way, congrats on his 3rd place finish at the Mopar 50 last weekend at KLMS....

Billy Faust is planning on being at Godfrey for the COC race. By the way, congrats on his 3rd place run at the Mopar 50 at KLMS...

so what we have come up with is:

-Dixon
-Korte
-Weaver
-Erb
-Kreke
-Mark Faust
-Billy Faust
-Melvin
-Collins
-Seets
-Kloos
-Babb
-Zobrist
-Voight
-Carson?
-English?
-Unterbrink?

I'm sure there will be more...and it already sounds like a great night of racing!

Back