drivers for CoC race at Brownstown?

racingfan03

should we expect to see more drivers at Brownstown than at Highland? anyone know possible drivers?

YES.......there should be more drivers at B-town nothing really going on Sunday.

Korte
Erb
Shirley
Melvin
Faust
Faust
just to name a few

Kreke

Speaking Kreke :

Thanks for my new T-Shirt all signed up !!! ;) It was Good seeing you guys at PEVELY!!! ALOT of fun talking at you guys... :D :D

i belive that there will be more drivers at brownstown rather than highland just for the fact of it being on sunday rather than friday or saturday hope dixons there showing them how to run the highside hes the fastest thing on four wheels got to watch for erb in the 28 car alfull fast :D

He hates being late :D Hey Q when are we going to get to see you this year? Let me know so I can be looking for you ;)

Oh good! LOL! Thought it was going to be a Friday show for some reason. Guess I should read more. Anyway, I might be there Sunday too! Looks like I'll be a Godfrey Friday night then.

I've been to Godfrey a few times this year. Only been to I-55 once so far. Been working a lot of Saturday's. So you might be able to catch me at Godfrey Friday or B-Town Sunday. I'm also working on getting my wife to come with me to The Dream. I'll keep you posted on that one.

Back