Drivers for CoC race at Highland?

racingfan03

Anyone know who is expected to be there besides the regular Highland drivers?

I'm sure the regular guys will be there...
-Kloos
-Klein
-Zobrist
-Faust
-Frankie
-Salty Dog
-Schulte
-Tomcat

who are some of the bigger names that are expected to show?

unfortunately there is a $2,000 to win show at Crown Point, IN on the same night and guys like Dennis Erb and others are going there.

Kevin Weaver has both Highland & Crown Point on his schedule, so it is probably which ever one the weather looks best at.

There have not been many drivers traveling to these shows like last year. Erb and Shirley are about the only drivers that have been to several of these shows. Don't know the reason why this is down from last year.
Look for Melvin, English and maybe two or three others. Billy Faust could be a local to add to the list.

jimmy d wuts the difference highlands 2 grand to win and its closer for dixon and all of those guys so it should be interesting on where they decide on going i really hope they come to highland,

I'm sure Dixon will wait for the CoC show later this year, or even try to qualify for the main through the heats at the Extravaganza at I-55.

TWEAKED,

it is closer for Dixon than Crown Point, but Dixon will be at I-55...

Crown Point is closer for Erb, Weaver, etc..

Melvin has left Mt. Vernon several times for money races rather than stay at home. He has won at Highland in the past two or three years. Rodney Melvin wants a slot for the $15,000 feature later in the year. Highland is just as good a change to get one as any other place.
But Korte, Faust, Taylor and any other driver has just as equal a chance.

I'm more interested in whether or not Dixon is going to run the Belleville CoC race in June. It conflicts with Godfrey, but there isn't a better shot for him to get locked into that field.

i know for sure billy faust will be there, i hope that weaver is there cuz hes usaully fast there, i wish dixon would come but i dont think he will,shirely will prob be there, steve sheppard,mark gonsman,u never know old gundaker might be there,korte will be there but who cares, i think thats prob it

I know that billy faust, dixon, weaver, and korte usually show. if I remember right, weaver won the big show at highland 2 years ago...

Back