Drivers / Management ........and Fans we all love our "Rock" .......

BVT

Earnhardt Fan Forever
I wasn't there FRIDAY NITE..........but, as Millsey would have said, "What a cluster Puck"....
When I heard bits and pieces of what went on.

I agree with somethings said on the "We're Cookin again" ........ BUT.......

I agree with you ...........DirtSurfer.........on the Management there should be 1 person that backs that decision the flagman makes .......NO MORE THAN 1 with NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO favortism!!

IS THAT GOING TO BE BETTER NOW WITH "TERRY FLANAGAN" NOT IN POSITION AND SITTING HOME ON FRIDAY NITES?

We all need to sit down, cool off and revaluate ........

Remember how bad we hated that we had lost our favorite "Local Track" ....

There has been trembous amounts of Money, Labor, Materials, and just plain hard work to keep this track and rebirth it .........

As a Track Sponsor, Car Sponsor, and a devoted fan of the Rock.......

I ask everyone to stop .........

Get a grip on this and work thru it like adults. If, your responsible for something step up to the plate and deal with it.

As a fan ................I do take into conceration this is a small track you are going to have rubbing / scuffing ......BUT, DRIVERS DON'T USE YOUR RACE CAR AS A WEAPON TO SETTLE A SCORE ON THE TRACK!!!

WE HAVE KIDS IN THE STANDS THAT DON'T NEED TO SEE THIS GOING ON...............Plus, I don't want to come and see this each week either.........

RACING IS A FUN SPORT WE ALL LOVE........LETS GET BACK TO HAVING FUN AT THE ROCK.

Uh oh...

Uh oh, Kat is MAD!!! I wasn't there either but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tonight goes MUCH better than last Friday night. My phone was ringing at 2:30 in the morning with people telling me how bad it was. The HEAT isn't going to help us out any tonight, but let's hope that people keep their tempers in check. I agree that right now at the track we have WAY too many chiefs and not enough indians. Everyone thinks they are the boss and make the final decision. In my opinion, the 3 flagmen ON the track should make track calls, PERIOD!!! Tracy and I are responsible for scoring and lining the cars back up...and we often help with rule clarifications, but NOT calls! The problem is too many people want to be the boss instead of just doing their assigned job! I won't mention any names but I do have a few people in mind. I know that I have done my absolute best to do whatever I can for the track...as many have. Last week was terrible, so let's just move on.

Your right Gurleeeeeeee I was and still am so mad I couldn't type what I did want to say.

I was wordless and Laffin that very seldom happens to me!!!

I Was There ........

All i could do was shake my head ! :confused: It was one of them totaly crazy nights . I really am looking forward to tonights racing . It will be great to see you BVT and i am glad Crystal is back in town.. I LOVE my racing friends !!!:D LD

P.S. I hear Kenny Kennedy will be back in a race car tonight ! :)

Back