Drivers moving up

Good idea!

Lets start a working list:

Shawn Rayfiled (Mod to Late Model)
Kevin Epperson (Mod to Late Model)
Chuck Haga (Mod/Sportsman to Late Model)
Chad Reum (Sportsman to Mod)

Jon Paul Reando & Rick Ruch are both moving up into modifieds for 2005. They represent the top two racers in the RAMS program so it's nice to see they used the experience to move up... Two great racers and two great people....

Ricky Horton Sold His Car To Ron Imm Jr. After The Sportsman Nationals. I Believe Modifieds Are The Plan. Unless Its Changed Since Then.

I am hoping to twist a friend of mine's arm into letting me race his Mod in a few races at Highland this year............................

Pat Harper will be racing a street stock next year at TCS and other tracks in the area, moved up from hornets,,

Hey Wild1and83fan yea we kept the diamond plate in the car will leave it there unless TCS makes us take it out, rules say drivers compartment must be open, but there was a few car running there last year like my car is,,If this is Joey I still owe u some money, havnt forgot.. Pat.

I am not sure if this counts for this forum, but I will be in a sportsman for the next season. It will be my first year as a full time driver and owner.

racing222

Good Luck to you in your new exciting adventure of racing a SPORTSMAN .... Racing is one of the most wonderful sports there is ! I have truely met some great people/fans that i call my friends. Something that a friend of mine does that i suggest to you is, NEVER forget that it is the fans that are there for you weekly, cheering you on. So, always give them the best show you can, drive clean and the respect WILL come your way ......... LD

Not really sure if this counts either but i am also going to make my racing debut late in the season in a sportsman car at belle-vegas. so good luck to all my competitors and a big thanks to brian eaves and wahoo jones.

Austin "Big Dog" Foutch

43pety said:
Hey Wild1and83fan yea we kept the diamond plate in the car will leave it there unless TCS makes us take it out, rules say drivers compartment must be open, but there was a few car running there last year like my car is,,If this is Joey I still owe u some money, havnt forgot.. Pat.
Pat , There was a change on that ruling last year. You can run interior metal in the SS,s. But, in '05 I dont know. It may change or stay. ?????

Back