Duqouin $3000 Purse !!!

i refin

I Refin
Sunday Dec.11 @ Southern Illinois Center,Duqouin.Steve Nace Promotions will hold his first Karts only event.$3000 purse,including the "Tri-City Speedway Challenge" trifecta,$200 bonus.
Entry forms can be found @ SteveNaceRacing.com or call (618)217-4775:D

2006 WKA Dirt Rules for limited Mod.

264.6 BRIGGS ANIMAL MODIFIED
DRIVER REQ: Age 15 and older. Class 2 License
ENGINE: Briggs & Stratton Animal engine.
FUEL: Methanol.
MINIMUM WEIGHT: 360 lbs.

2006 WKA Rules for the Bully Clutches Dirt Series

413.7 BRIGGS LIMITED
DRIVER REQ: Age 15 and older. Class 2 License
ENGINES: Briggs & Stratton 5 HP Limited Modified or Animal Modified.
FUEL: Methanol.
MINIMUM WEIGHT: 375 lbs.

Steve which one DO YOU want, your the boss, your decision stands!

duquoin results

How about posting some results from some of the races. Maybe will draw a bigger crowd if we knew who was winning all the races. Just a thought Thank you

Fellas,For the race results,you'll have to go to www.stevenaceracing.com and ask Steve there.I've suggested to him to register here,and field everyones questions and ideas.But up till now he hasn't yet.
As for the weight of Opens,seams like 370lbs is what we'll be using.

results

Been to the site, there is nothing to see. Just registration forms and phone numbers. Don't want to call anyone. Just wanted some results. Everyone talks about how great this place is, just wanting to know who and how many racers really show up and who is the one to beat in each class. Maybe someone is unbeatable and someone like ( TOBIN ) might want to prove himself. My son runs rookie class, I would like to know if its worth my time to drive all the way over there to let him race. Knowing competition is what draws racers. Just my oppinion. Thanks

Hey there Goody, just to let you know, I flagged there last week, and there were 5 rookies, including the 38 team from Belle Rive, who won, and the 16 team from Coulterville who I believe finished 2nd. There were about 7 or 8 Jrs, 7 or 9 lights, I think 10 mediums, 7 heavies, 4 opens, and 4 limited mods.
I know you and your son are a class act, and do your best when you race. Hope to see you there on Sunday the 11th.
The track is usually well maintained, can be tore up and redone with in about an hour. It is usually smooth, but can get dusty in a hurry. I dont think you will be disappoined racing there, and good luck.

i refin said:
Fellas,For the race results,you'll have to go to www.stevenaceracing.com and ask Steve there.

I was just messing because I had a good run down there.

4th, 1st and 3rd. The track was very fast and thought it was ran very well. The starts are faster than I'm used to but that was cool too, kinda liked it.

Hey Doug, are you going down on the 11th? I'm going to be there early Sunday morning and I'll save you spot inside if I can. That offer goes for any other Bedrock regulars. I'd be happy to save some spots if they'll let me.

Toby

duquoin

we went down there last weekend and had a good time. the bedrock gang had a good outing. nick simmons won the rookie class,tyler hardt won the light class,tobias midkiff ran 3rd in the heavy class and james mineman ran 4th. one problem no one had alcohol at the track.if this is a problem for the race on the 11th we still have alcohol at bedrock. you can call frank(618)830-0802 or reply on here. i have 2 or 3 jugs in my trailer i can fill up and bring down on the 11th.

What time will they open and get started on sunday?
goody78rsg we ran the first race there and i think there was 6-8 purple plates. they run a good show and the track was smooth and plenty of room for a indoor track to race load that trailer up and grab the boy and come have some fun in the winter.

Times and parking

I talked to Steve Nace last night, and he told me that the doors will open at 7am, driver's meeting around 9am, and hot laps by 9 30am. Also anyone who would come down Sat. to watch the motorcycles and 4 wheelers race, would be able to unload thier equipement after they are done, but he does not plan on staying around too long, as he has other things that he must do that night.
Steve also told me that he would try to get someone to post the results afterwards. He has had a lot of things going on recently, and has been unable to keep up with it all.
See you all on Sunday
:D

I talked to some guys at Springfield and there are going to be alot of Guns show up so it sounds like its going to be a tuff race! SBR gang will be there.

04tobin said:
I talked to some guys at Springfield and there are gouing to be alot of Guns show up so it sounds like its going to be a tuff race! SBR gang will be there.

Are you going to be there?

Back