Dustin Jarrett Resigns from O'Reilly NARA Battle of the Bluegrass DirtCar Series

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
ADA, OH (June 4, 2007) Halfway through his third season as the Battle of the Bluegrass Series Announcer, Public Relations Director, and Co-Race Director, Dustin Jarrett has resigned from his positions with the Series. Effective immediately, Jarrett will begin working solely with the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series in various capacities.

"I feel like this is a step forward for me," Jarrett said. "The Battle of the Bluegrass Series was a nice stepping stone for me, but I really feel as though now is the best time for me to exit and go in another direction"

Jarrett has been involved in the sport for 12 years, working primarily as an Announcer and Public Relations Director. In addition to his roles with the Battle of the Bluegrass Series, Jarrett has also worked at various dirt tracks throughout the Mid-Ohio Valley, including Tyler County (WV) Speedway, Skyline (OH) Speedway, Midway (OH) Speedway, and Wayne County (OH) Speedway. Jarrett has also assisted with the Public Relations duties for Florence Speedway's North/South 100 the past two years.

"The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series has a couple of really cool things they are working on that they have asked me to assist them with," Jarrett said. "They have an excellent staff in Ritchie Lewis, Mike Swims, Rick Schwallie, James Essex and everyone else, and I'm looking forward to working with them on a regular basis."

Aside from his duties with the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series, Jarrett works as a College Admissions Counselor for Ohio Northern University.

Back