dw 9 vs. genesis

3bmachine

wondering what parts would transfer from a dw9 to a genesis, i hear the birdcages are different, wondering what all i will need to get so i can get the right things, pull bar and uppers is different too. and of course bar lengths, just wondering what knowledge stlracing readers has for me! wondering the best routes to go to build the genesis. just wondering if anyone has made this transfer.
any help would be appreciated. contact tylerblankenship3b@yahoo.com. thanks

Heres the best knowledge you will find: dirtworksracecars.com and (417-465-2410) If anyone is going to know the answers to your questions im sure it will be here. :)

Genesis

Most of your parts will transfer just fine to a genesis car. Upper control arms, and fuel cell are some of the only pieces you'll have to buy. The front geometry is still based on 68-72 Chevelle so the DW9 stuff will transfer. Upper control arms are way different, but that only entails 2 upper cups and different length swedge tubes. Genesis cars have tear drop cells and really needs to be a tear drop. Other than changing some bar lengths springs and length of your steering shaft you'll be good.
Chad

Back