Dwarf Car/Modlite For Sale

Dwarf Car/Modlite For Sale or Trade

I have a 00 Pro Chasiss w/1127 cc Honda engine, toyota 8 bolt rear end. 3 sets of gears,spare front suspension, 13 spare tires and wheels, lots of other misc parts, 14 X 7 enclosed trailer bought new and only pulled to the racetrack twice. will sell outright or trade for IMCA or UMP modified. Would also consider a good four wheeler. please respond here or email me at brewster@bluebuzz.net for price and any other questions you have

Thanks,

Doug

Attachments

• Doug's Car.jpg
    Doug's Car.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 252
I can be reached after 5:00pm on weekdays and anytime on the weekends at 573-330-2991. Give me a call lets wheel and deal.

Thanks,

Doug

No problem, I guess we won't be racing together after all.....:( Oh well, Good Luck in 07!

how much for car and spares? Got any pics of it i got a brother that is motovated to buy,how much for whole chit and kobdle? Let me know he is very interested. What rear susp? What gear?How many nights on motor? Stock or built?What kind of shape is it in?

Make me an offer on everything or just the car. This car needs to go. A great way to get started racing just add driver and go. You will not need to buy anything for this car for a good while. Interested in trading for ??.

Back