Dwarf Car Quick Change

I will get you an answer on the quick change rear ends as soon as Bob gets in from hunting. The"Hustler"

harris69 said:
I will get you an answer on the quick change rear ends as soon as Bob gets in from hunting. The"Hustler"
he aint hunting deer with that stag beside him???? :eek: :eek: they did some good deer hunting at shannon's party they almost caught them :D :D :D

I still haven't heard anything. SMDCA website says no quick change rear ends but this is last years rules. He did say that if he does allow them that he will go by the deal of claiming your gear when you come thru the gate to make it fair for the guys/gals that can't afford one......Still waiting......... "The Hustler"

Qc's

i think we are going to vote on the quickchanges at the SMDC banquet on january 22nd. it will probably be voted in. right now i believe their rule is you can only change your gear 1 time after hot laps and that is all. A few of us already have them.

John, as soon as you find out for sure about the rear ends have them post it on their site and let Bob know. He will more than likely follow whatever they decide to do. Picking your gear after hotlaps would be a good time to decide what gear you will be running the rest of the nite........If you can get me a copy of the up to date Dwaarf/mod lite rules I would really appreciate it... Thanks. "The Hustler"

I have a question.
What is better about having a quickchange rear end, if you cannot use the 'quick change' part of it? Im not familiar with the dwarf cars, so maybe i am missing something.

QC's

racerdb22I have a question.
What is better about having a quickchange rear end, if you cannot use the 'quick change' part of it? Im not familiar with the dwarf cars, so maybe i am missing something.

Well if the quickchange is voted in then we will be able to use the quickchange part of it at least at smdc if not doerun. but its mainly for those of us that want to run the TUSA events. like for example when i went to race at the texas grand, there were 43 cars and 3 cars did not have quickchanges they had 8-bolts. and those ppl were me, david raffurty, and jeff raffurty. 40 cars had quickchanges and had more of an advantage. but the quickchange will not reduce the weight, it will probably add a little bit of weight to the car.

Back