Dwarf Cars at SFCR

MODLITER

They need to bring in the dwarf cars. It does not have to be every week, but they should have them at least once or twice a month. The track size is perfect for them, and they are fast and always put on a good show. The car count would always be very high. The last time they was there the stands were a lot more full than they are on a normal race night. I think this would be something that the track and corey should look into, the dwarf drivers love the track, and it would bring a good car count. There would be more cars then the Sportmans for sure.

I do agree the dwarf cars are alot of fun to watch. Here is what i think they should change at SFCR, they need to either run the dwarf cars in place of the multis or the sportsman nothing against either class i personally just like the dwarf cars. This is the lineup i would like to see- modifieds, sprints, multis on the short track, and dwarf cars that would be some pretty good racing. I heard that the reason that they don't run the multis on the short track is because one turn was dry slick and the other was tacky but we all have to face it it is more fun to watch on the short track but that is just my opinion I would like to hear everyone elses.

I myself think the multis are boring on the big track, but i dont like them on the small track either, but i think they are the most fun to watch at Doe Run. There is more close racing, and at farmington if u got the biggest motor you win, and it is not a close race, but thats jut what i think.

i agree about the big motor nothing against Casey he is a great person and a great driver but he has the fastest car around and about 70% of the time he just pulls away at farmington and the rest play follow the leader not that casey isn't a good driver because i personally think that he is the best in the area. Now about the doe run comment i don't know, to tell you the truth i never go there and watch them because we are usually getting the sprint car ready on friday nights but i heard that it is alot better racing there for the multis

No Doubt

Doe Run is a PERFECT track for the Multis !!!!! Not to say i dont like them at Farmington but the track is smaller at DR and it gives you a closer race. Makes it tighter so the drivers have to know what they are doing in order to make a move. So, i do preferre to watch them at Doe Run. Now, i want to make a suggestion and i know if Casey read this he would TOTALY agree. DONT count out Junior Ferguson. He is very competitive with Casey and i have seen him take the checkered flag several times. Them guys are very dedicated and deserve great racing facilities. LeaDonna

there are several guys who could win and have motors as good as casey. in fact he was running a smaller one most of this year. i think the top 10 cars or so are very competitive parts wise and driving plays a major role. barks, barnhouse, bridgeman, loyet when hes in town...ferguson has more wins than casey this season...so while its not my favorite class...i think some credit should be given to some of the drivers...they do a great job.

i wasn't saying that the other drivers aren't as good as casey because you are right ferguson,barks,bridgeman, and loyet are very good drivers. Hey zac we ought to go to doe run friday i am getting the car ready tonight so i am off friday night.

good idea mod, I have missed SFCR dwarf races every time. Maybe if we did it once a month I could actually make a show there, LOL. Only concern would be SMDC schedule. :cool:

Back