Dwarf cars/ Poplorbluff

8*MOD*LITE*8

Poplorbluff Speedway would like to have the dwarf cars/ mod lites every saturday in their program if we can get 12-15 cars to go. Track is a clay dirt 3/8 mile oval. We raced there last night and had 12 cars. Both heat race and feature went green to chechered. I will post our payout later.

the results were. all i know is the top 4 for sure. they were
8 John Leahy
33 Mike Zaricor
10 Jim Black
7 Jeffrey Asher. after that i think it was
98L dom wadlow
98 charlie savage
X dustin wadlow
11 Bobby Black
32 Dave Huffman
24 Steve Black
6 Justina Asher

Mike Zaricor won the heat race.

the track said the pay out would be 1-14 cars
1st $300
2nd $150
3rd $125
4th $100
5th $80
6th $70
7th $60
8th $50
9th $40
10th $30
11th $25
12th $20
13th $20
14th $20
after 14th on back its $20 to start

here is the payout for 15+ cars
1st $300
2nd $175
3rd $150
4th $125
5th $100
6th $80
7th $70
8th $60
9th $50
10th $40
11th $30
12th $25
13th $25
14th $25
15th $20
after 15th its $20 to start

Great Job John Jeff and Justina...

Hey guys!! I just thought that I would tell you all that you did an awesome job lastnight! That was one heck of a race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John you did exellent in the feature.. :D that was AWESOME!! A lot better than when we went to florida.. and Jeffrey.. Make sure you get has in your car next time... Anyways.. I just wanted to tell you boys Good job!! Good Job to you Justina!!! For your first time it wasnt bad!! Keep up the hard work!!!!! Love you john and peace out jeff and justina.:D

If Poplar Bluff runs Dwarfs every saturday,what is happening with Southern Missouri Dwarf car associasion??

i dont know about any one else but myself i am running poplar bluff i would much rather have $300 to win in stead of $150 or $200. i will run a few smdc race but i am goin 2 be loyal to poplar bluff. nice track are cars does aweosme there and the payout is awesome. we are almost gettin the payout for 2nd that we get for first for smdc and we are gettin the payout for 3rd for a feature win at Doerun

we will now be racing at poplarbluff on saturdays running all year starting this saturday!!! dwarfs did not race there this past saturday because there was a big dwarf car race in arkansas paying $1200 to win and a lot of the dwarfs here went there. so we did not run poplarbluff. there would have been a low car count. congrats to ron wick for 4th. troy jacobs. for 5th. and mike zaricor for 8th in arkansas.

hey alll dwarf/modlite guys we would like 2 see all of you all at the bluff this comin saturday the track website is www.poplarbluffspeedway.com
its a awesome track and would love to have all the cars down there for $300 to win c ya there
Jeff

great job guys..

I just thought that I would tell you all that you all did great lastnight at bluff.. it seems like the competition is getting stronger.. congrats to everyone!!!! :D I enjoy watching you all!:p

Back