Dwarfs

MODLITER

The only car that is going to ever win in the dwarf cars is going to be the #33. Something needs to be done about him hitting everybody and tearing their cars up. Nobody can pass him because he will cut them off and they either hit a tire and spin, or get black flaged. That was easy to see friday night with the #8 and the #40 trying to make several passes for the lead and they were geting cut off. He drives in the corner and leaves room underneath, and then cuts you off and you either spin or get black flaged and it is just plain stupid!!! The track is going to loose cars if it dont stop. He is also checking up on the starts and causing every car in line to hit eachother so he can get a goos jump on the start. Something has got to be done about him or somebody is gonna get hurt!!!

Part of the problem is other cars not following a good line, not to say the #33 always takes a good one... But he is running in high and coming off on the bottom or lower portion of the track, it is a common line and a fast one too. I've seen Vince get hit running the same line, because there was a non-driver behind him who didn't realize it was the line. He thought that Vince was spinning out in front of him--we all thought that the other guy was just aiming his weapon to take Vince out..... :mad:

And I wasn't there, BUT the #8 car got a deserved black flag Friday night. He can be just as bad as the #33 at times. I like him, but he is still learning to drive a fast car....just like zaricor is.

And as long as the #40 is there he will get beat again. He just needs to hope that Charlie is forgiving after his sternum heals :mad: :eek: :eek:

That is the fastest and best line, but when cars are underneath him he still does it, and cuts them off instead of giving them the line. How was it a deserved black flag when the cause of it all was the #33 already besing sideways going to spin out, even vince said that, and the #8 hit the #33 cuz #40 hit him 1st, even vince said that also!

Maybe I just think it was deserved from prior incidents.........I like John but if you got one coming, you'll get it sooner or later. He just should've been more cautious--he was passing Vince when it happened and he races with Mike every week, he knows how he is. I AM NOT disagreeing with you at all, there are just other people who are "still learning" out there too. Zaricor was rough last year too, he's just faster now and is getting noticed cause his car is so fast that he is in the front. ;)

THIS POST WAS TO PICK ON JOHN LEAHY JR. HE KNOWS IT WAS A JAB AT HIM IN GOOD FUN, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW. I FELT THE NEED TO EDIT THIS TO LET YOU ALL IN ON THE "REAL" MEANING BEHIND THIS POST SO IT ISN"T TAKEN AS BASHING........Randy Horton Jr.

I'll agree John didn't deserve that black flag but has had them coming!!! Come on John just because you went to driving school your not Dale Earnhardt Jr but I'm sorry a few weeks ago John was passed clean on the last lap by the#33 and after the race was over John came around the track instead of going off and hit him hard enough to push his quarter panel into the tire. Now if you want to talk about the ROUGH DRIVER then look no further than Vince and if you can't see that your blind!!! Don't get me wrong Vince could be good if he could pass you clean but he can't or wont three weeks ago in a dash he hit the #1 car so hard in the corner it knocked the rearend out of the car and it's not the first time he has done that to someone. Your worried about car count, you seen Friday only 9 cars from a regular field of 18 and I know for a fact 4 left because of Vince and his rough driving and when you have that much money in a car I could see why

The pass made on John by Zaricor was not a clean pass! Zaricor hits him at every track he goes to. and yes vince is rough but so is almost every car out there. 3 cars went to fredericktown not only because of vince but because of zaricor and just because they wanted to see how they would do there. The only reason any of them dwarf cars race at fredericktown is because they dont like the calls that are made at doe run, they think the flagman have favorites. they also will be back at doe run sometime this year, and if doe run was not double points this friday than they would be down to 6 or 7 cars.

vince is a reall good driver and he never hits any one. zaricor is why all the cars is leavein because he hits ever one and gets away with it. but if any one hits him or gets close 2 hin they get black flaged or they throw a caution so he will get his spot back. vince is one of the best drivers there and he is a very clean driver he harldey ever hits any one.

I dont think that Vince is any worse than anyone else out there. in fact lets look back on last yr, how many races was Vince winning and a few certain cars would always seem 2 spin him out, its no secret that vince isnt a fav of the drivers but its b,c the guy is very good and very fast. Like on Fri night VInce sat back and waited for his chance, he wasnt the one beating and banging to get his way 2 the front, so come on people sit back and realize i dont think that he is the one running other cars off..

Modlitefan

We replaced LOTS of parts because of Steve learning to drive his modlite(or hard charging), he isn't innocent either. Several cars have torn up equipment out there.

I don't know where you get that Vince is rough.....two weeks I've seen him make last lap passes that were VERY clean. He may have had some incidents here and there, but BIG DEAL. :mad:

EDITED BY THE ORIGINAL POSTER: Randy Horton Jr. since I offended the Copeland race team

Who were the 4 cars that left due to Vince? The cars that were gone were 11, 11b, and 24 because of the 11b fighting with Bobby and getting pissed. They created their own flag when they all piled up in the turn, taking out the 11 and 24. The 11b was later DQ'd for a second yellow because he pulled into the infield for two laps and then pulled to the edge of the track to bring out a yellow....... He told Bobby that they would just go to Fredericktown, after throwing a fit because they stopped the race to send him to the pits for the 2nd yellow. The other missing cars were the 5, 14, 21, 25 and 32. The #32 was on the trailer at the track(apparently broken), The 14 and 21 stayed home because it was pouring down rain at their house(and appeared to be headed toward the track) and the #25 is sitting on the trailer at home waiting to be bought(driver is probably going to build a new DWARFCAR or MODLITE to race at DRR). The 5 car was actually there as the #51 because the #51 has a blown motor. Now, again I ask "who were the 4 that weren't there because of Vince??? I can't figure it out...and shouldn't be able to- just look at his car and find any scars that indicate that he is a rough driver.
Vince did hit the #1 car but the effect was worse on his car. It broke a hiem joint on the #1 and bent an axle in the #40. Why would he tear up his car worse to take out another car.....

Seems to me that maybe we have only lost some rough drivers, not some that were driven rough! If Zaricor is sooooo bad (or Vince for that matter) why don't you just tell them at the track. Go ahead, let them know how you feel in person, instead of spouting on here behind a screen name. I know who you all are, but the rest of the world might like to know too.

people people people why cant you see that Vince Conway is NOT the reason cars are leaving the track. The MODLITE cars cant take a whole lot of beatin'n'bangin and if he was even half as rough as some ppl are sayin then his car would be trashed and well its still in pretty good shape i guess becuz he won the feature last night the number 40 is probably one of the cleaner drivers in the class and if you wana talk about some dirty drivers then well im not gona point fingers but i think we all know who the dirty driver(s) of this class are ;)

I will have to say that the Dwarfs last nite put on an excellent show. We had a couple of episodes of drivers getting together that was a form of hard charging and these guys had the finger pointed at them. Of these drivers they knew that they had done wrong and this was the end of being alittle over aggresive and I personally want to THANK YOU !!!!! I had another episode where a driver told me that a car was hitting him in the rear and he was going to take him out, I told him to forget about it or we would put him in the pits, he went out and ran a heck of alot better after he forgot about the other driver and I want to THANK YOU also. I have read post about the #33 being over aggressive or a bad sport, well let me say that in the feature #33 was having handling problems as you could see and when the #40 came to lap him on the back straight #33 motioned for the #40 to pass him low to allow him all the room he needed, again THANK YOU guys for the EXCELLENT show you put on last nite !!!!! The"Hustler"

I agree with modlite35bill

The 33 mod is a good driver.There is a couple of other drivers in that class could work on there NOT hitting people!!! If they would wait a lap or two to pass in stead of hitting them, then more mods would come back. If i had a mod lite and some bonehead hits me then i would prolly leave to and race some where else. Just like with any other class drivers need to race clean and stop this ruff driving!!!!!!!!!!!

Cya:mad:

Hey , Great Race in The Dwarf Car Class On Friday Night, #1 is really driving Great !!!!!, not sure of the Driver's Name, but way to go!!!!! My First time to the Track and all i heard was alot of Cry Babies!!!! You Know it is Just Racing!!!! Something for Family and friends to go and do together , and we do not want to see the Same person win every dang week when we go to a race, makes it more exciting when new Guys win a race, so come On Guys grow Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And You all have a Nice Race Track in Doe Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Randy Horton Jr. (DirtSurfer)

Randy I don't see were you get Steve caused all these problems if Steve and your dad's driver got together it was not because Steve has tunnel vision! You all seem to forget it's a race and people are gonna get together but I can guarentee Steve has hit no one intentionally, you never heard us say anything about Steve and Vince getting together and I don't know how we got drug into this. Contrary to your belief I do not know who modlitefan or trenity64 is nor do I care because everyone in the stands and the pits see the races a LOT different than the guys on the track and as a driver you should know that. We have sat back and listened to the bashing and said nothing now I'm going to. Yes you won a feature in the #25 car but no one was there that night I know we wasn't and a couple others that wasn't and Randy you guy's should talk about tunnel vishion the thing between your dad and me was because his driver within a half of a lap could not see a yellow light or yellow flag and still hit Steve hard enough to take him out of a race and during a caution now that's tunnel vision. I never said you had anything to do with that incident nor do I or did I hold that against you, Randy we considerd you a friend too but then you want to go online and bash Steve if you had something to say, say it to his face and talk it out don't go on here and say things you can't say to him in person. So your a clean racer you never herd us say you wasn't and so you finished in the top five when you drove a minni stock last year good job but don't bash Steve for things he never done intentionally. Okay I've said my peace and hope I've not offended anyone but it had to be said

Gary

I only said what I did because of modlitefans response about Steve and Vince getting together. If the incident wasn't a big deal and garnered no response then why didn't you defend the situation instead of just the comment that I made afterwards to MLFAN? Why the need to drag a PM thread onto the main board, anyway? You have hardly sat back and listened, PM's would indicate you've said your peace otherwise and there was only ONE comment on here that you could take as bashing anyway, and none further to drag it out. Your PM asked if "I would be willing to put my name up IF I was telling the truth", My answer was yes BECAUSE I DID tell the truth. I am sorry if it hurts and for offending you guys but it WAS the truth. We replaced wheels and a-arms and hiems because of Steve running over us on the start and throughout some races. Coming off a corner on the inside pole, at the start of the race and running over the guy on the outside in the row ahead of you could be percieved as "tunnel vision" but you can call it whatevr you want, it still happened. If you had nothing to do with the "Modlitefan" response, then I wholeheartedly apologize. Did you PM him for a real name, too? He IS the one who drug Steve in because it seemed like something one of your crew guys could have wrote. Maybe he needs your pacifier! ;)

Your PM was much more of a bashfest than the single comment from me. You said I didn't do any good in the 25 and couldn't catch a cold in the 75(cute by the way but not original), my response was that I had won in the 25 car(regardless of who was there) and that the 75 was a different story cause it was a 20 year-old motor and an old homebuilt chassis. I wasn't bragging, but I still won regardless. As far as the incident with Robert, maybe he did have tunnel vision as many have had when the yellow flies. I have seen countless guys do that, including Steve AND myself. OR, maybe he was just tired of getting run over by Steve. Either way doesn't matter to me, I wasn't involved except that it is my dads car. The response from you alone would indicate otherwise, regardless of what you've posted. Your Dad has been the only one to speak to me, and after a several times of you and Steve looking the other way I wouldn't have felt that I could have said anything to either of you. If I did I would have spoken to you Friday when you buzzed by at the gate, I guess the glare could be considered looking...

By the way, the 75 has come a long way. Newer motor and all new chassis besides the framerails. Maybe I can catch that cold this time and kick Steves butt with a $2500.00 heap. :eek: When it happens I'll be sure to tell you guys in person! :D Peace :D

Good I'm glad to see you still have your car and that it is headed in the right direction and when you beat Steve I'll be the first to shake your hand

Back