dying class ( i dont think so )

wheelman1

to all those that say the sportsman are a dying class , apparently you were not at pevely last nite , 46 cars , 5 heats races , 2 semis and 1 feature , you still think this is a dying class, :p

lets see whom will be the smartest race track and come up with the plan to draw all of them to 1 race track each race nite next year, the way it looks i doubt they care

Those poor folks at Highland that only had 6 of them may think otherwise...lol..

If you add the 10 Highland cars that raced at I-55 to the total, it makes 16 in all.....it was a scheduled Extreme Series race.
Stevenson
Cummins
Russell Eilers
Ryan Eilers
Wernle
Koch
Ripperda
Melton/Thorton
Gieseking
Schmitt

very upset that was going to be the best sportsman race all year!!! thinks mother nature!!!

If I heard right did they add it to the program for the sportsman nationals? both semis and feature. I believe pro four make up will be at that time as well. I think that is what i heard not for sure though. so we will still get to see it and yes it will be an awesome race. see ya at nationals big paul

It was great to see such a good showing of sportsman there.

Just to pass along a few good words, I was talking to Rick Eschelman, WoO announcer, before the show, and he was saying that the Sportsman racing at I-55 is by far the BEST he has seen in the nation!
And you guys proved it in your heat races.

It was really good to here that about OUR LOCAL RACERS!!!

KUDOS!!!!!!

Back