Earl Pearson Jr. Launches New Official Merchandise Website

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Jacksonville, FL (January 26, 2005)- Earl Pearson Jr. has launched his “Official” Earl Pearson Jr. merchandise website at www.earlpearsonjr.net. With so many requests for merchandise and his recent 2004 Stacker2 Xtreme DirtCar Series Championship, Earl felt like it was time to release a merchandise website where fans can go and purchase his merchandise online. The website is exclusively Earl Pearson Jr. merchandise and will be updated with new merchandise constantly. Special discounts will be offered to fans on certain items through the website and certain merchandise will only be available through purchases from the merchandise website.

“2004 was a dream year for me and my career best year. To all the fans and sponsors that supported me and my race team, I can’t thank them enough for all their support, encouragement and purchases of my merchandise. WD Enterprises will manage my merchandise website and handle my merchandise sales so that I can give the fans an easier method of getting my merchandise. Again I want to say thanks to everyone that supported me and purchased my merchandise last year”, stated Earl from his home in Jacksonville, Florida.

With the release of his new merchandise website, Earl has just released his newest T-shirt and Hat for the 2005 season. The 2004 Xtreme Championship Shirt designed by Duck Graphics is now available along with his 2004 Xtreme Championship embroidered Hat. The shirt is available in both short sleeve and long sleeve. Also available is Earl’s popular “Hurricane” shirts, 1/24 diecast car, decals and custom photos prepared by Rick Schwallie Photography. “Rick has really done a tremendous job for me and the Dunn-Benson Ford Motorsports team. His work is some of the best in the business”, stated Earl.

Not only can fans can purchase “Official” Earl Pearson Jr. merchandise online, but also WD Enterprises will attend selected events throughout the 2005-racing season and have “Hurricane” Earl merchandise on sale at selected events.

To purchase “Official” Earl Pearson Jr. merchandise go to www.earlpearsonjr.net. To learn more about Earl Pearson Jr. and the Dunn-Benson Ford Motorsports team go to their official team website at www.dunnbensonfordmotorsports.com.

Back