Early Nebo Results

CHEWIN_DIRT

one six MAFIA
UMP Mods:
1.) Rusty Griffaw...led by almost half track until yellow came out w/ 3-to-go
2.) One of the Cole brothers

Good Job Rusty. To anyone interested he is running my new street stock chassis as a mod to get it set up for me for the Top Dog 100 at Nebo in a few weeks..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jimmy Cummins said:
Good Job Rusty. To anyone interested he is running my new street stock chassis as a mod to get it set up for me for the Top Dog 100 at Nebo in a few weeks..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

LOL Jimmy!! Hope to meet you there! Come see the poor announcer and say hi! lol and by poor i mean broke and bad announcer! not in that order tho! lol

Back