East Bay photos from Saturday by Trashdog - Some UNREAL

I don't know if you folks realize how much work Trashdog is putting into getting all these photos back for everyone. After he's on his feet for 8 hours shooting them (and running from cars) he drives an hour or so back to his hotel and works another three hours preparing them to be emailed to me. Then once I get them I send them on to Jimmy who prepared a fanstastic spot for them to be displayed. But give the Dog his dues, he's working his butt off for everyone to show the stuff from Florida. We'll also have the best of the best in this March 1st edition of the Driver's Seat...

The Dog Always Comes Through With The Shots! I Guess Thats Why He Gets Close To Getting Run Over Couple Times A Years. :D

Awesome shots...some of your best work ever John! Thanks for all the hard work we all appreciate it! After seeing a couple of those shots..... I mean I've had to dodge a few in my time, but to have the presence of mind to still take a picture while in obvious retreat.....you are a photographer's photographer man! :cool:

Back