eastbay or volusia?

bigdaddy

Ok i am going to one of these for speedweeks so which one is better and will be a better show?

thanks Blake

I have been to both tracks although East Bay was a long time ago. I prefer Volusia because I thought the racing was much better and there are so many more things to do around the area than in Tampa. You are very close to Daytona with all of their racing talk and TV shows available to do - plus the souvenir trailers and just the history of racing available in that area.

Big Daddy (The Original)

Volusia, by far.
Actually if it were me and I hadn't been to either one I would try and get to both.
Depending on your available time you might consider New Smyrna also.
THANX RICH

People say I'm getting crankier as I get older. That's not it. I just find I enjoy annoying people a lot more now. Especially younger people!!!

my brother and cousin said eastbay by far but that was 7-8 years ago. ive been hearing volusia racing has been awesome the last few years though. when they went they said volusia wasnt that great but things change. hard decision. i want to be able to go for both weeks some time in the future. cant wait till that day, its got to be awesome.

i have only been to volusia but i enjoyed it. my only complaint is that they run UMP mods with sprint cars most of the time and i didnt really like the sprint cars, i wish they raced with the late models more. there is a lot to do down there, but it isnt very cheap.

Make time to go to New Smyrna on a night the NASCAR Featherlite Modifieds are running, you won't be disappointed!

I have been to both tracks although East Bay was a long time ago. I prefer Volusia because I thought the racing was much better and there are so many more things to do around the area than in Tampa. You are very close to Daytona with all of their racing talk and TV shows available to do - plus the souvenir trailers and just the history of racing available in that area.

Big Daddy (The Original)

I lived in Tampa for my school years, there was plenty to do. Ybor City is a blast if you go to Eastbay. I would take Tampa over the Orlando area anyday. Way cheaper in Tampa, and far more sites to see on the Gulf Coast. With that said though, Volusia is my pick between the two tracks.

Now that I have been to both I would have to say I like Volusia better. East Bay was ok and I was really happy they only had latemodels.

I have been to eastbay 2 times with the modifieds and absolutely hated it both times, but I hear the latemodels put on a great show there. I have been going to Volusia for speedweeks my whole life and have saw both mods and lates there and I love it! Volusia over Eastbay any day for me....I probably won't be going back to Eastbay.

Back