Ed Dixon fans will love this

Millsey

Trashdog just sent me this photo of Ed Dixon... I thought you all should see it.. Good work Dog!

Awesome pic!!

Hey, here's a thought....submit that pic to the people who put out the muddslinger calenders.

ok

yeah ok pic i guess but when will we see him at belleville again? i thought that he dominated there? i guess he doesn't have it anymore at belleville. so he left and hasn't been back. it doesn't matter anyhow, we already have more tha enough compition here so we really don't need him. :)

He usually runs Godfrey and I-55, and if Godfrey rains out, perhaps you'll catch him at Belleville. If it rains at I-55, he goes over to Montgomery County.

the only thing that could have been better for bashing is if it were a pic of Dixon and Melvin racing together lmao.

Sweet pic Trashdog!!!!

Dixon doesn't have it anymore at Belleville... riiiiight. That man could be a winner at motorized shopping cart racing if he wanted to. Not my favorite LM driver, but he does things with a LM that I have never seen anyone else do and is always a threat to win.

Originally posted by CQCQ
the only thing that could have been better for bashing is if it were a pic of Dixon and Melvin racing together lmao.

Sweet pic Trashdog!!!!

Dixon doesn't have it anymore at Belleville... riiiiight. That man could be a winner at motorized shopping cart racing if he wanted to. Not my favorite LM driver, but he does things with a LM that I have never seen anyone else do and is always a threat to win.

I second that CQCQ

futureracer#24, are you insinuating that by racing at Godfrey, he is ducking competition? I find that extremely offensive, as Godfrey may be the toughest Friday night track in the nation. Here's a look at what Godfrey's weekly Late Model field is like, by the numbers:

Ed Dixon- UMP LM Champion 1994, 1999, 2000
Mark Faust- UMP LM Champion 1998
Rodney Melvin- UMP LM Champion 2001, 2003
Randy Korte- UMP LM Champion 1997
John Seets- Former UMP Modified Champion, Former UMP Econo LM Champion
Mark Voigt- 1994 Triple Trac Champion
Brian Collins- UMP LM Rookie of the Year 2003
Dick Taylor- Central Illinois dirt legend

Just a small sample of what it's like week in and week out. I didn't even get into the stats of such rising stars as Chad Zobrist, Michael Kloos, Matt Taylor, and the list goes on.

Ok futureracer#24, your turn.

hey millzie,,you need a match so you can light one of them?,,just think if you could harness all that power us lactose intollerent folks could find steady work

Too bad TCS cant get UMP sanction... a dual track championship for the A mods and LM's would be awesome weekly racing in my opinion.

Well said Doug, what is the chance of my above statement coming to fruition in the near future?

Back