Ed Dixon is back on track and ready to race! Looking for a Late Model ride!

TIM50T

TIM50T
Ed is looking for a local late model team that needs a driver for the remainder of the 2011 racing season.

Contact Tim @ Tiffanymotorsports 314-571-8669.

I hope he finds a ride. It would be great for the St. Louis racing scene to have Ed back behind the wheel.

Wow with everything being tight right now and seems like fewer Late Models this year finding a ride may be tuff but i wish him the best cause I too would like to see Ed back in a car

man i would like to see him get a ride after all he is in the hall of fame even if it is part time.

He currently does not have a ride, but is ready to get back on track. He unfortunately had to sell all of his racing equipment. I know I sure would like to see pop flying high again soon.

I think Eddie should contact Riggs Motorsports. I was not impressed with their showing at the SN last night. They might need a new driver.

I think Eddie should contact Riggs Motorsports. I was not impressed with their showing at the SN last night. They might need a new driver.
i want ed to get a ride as much as anyone but not impressed about james last night did you forget about the 2 s/n races he won!!!!!!!

one of the cars is drivin by the owners son,, i doubt he is gonna fire him... and the other by Cole and he does a good job in the car...

Back