Ed Dixon Motorsports

Ed Dixon

To my fans and sponsors,
I have never posted here before, however, at this time I feel my fans deserve an explanation of why I am not currently racing. As most of you know, I own a car dealership, towards the end of 2009 a very large sum of money came up missing from the business. It has put me into a hole that I am digging out of every day. Business is very important to me, and has been a great provider to my racing over the years. At this time, I must focus on business. It is the means to the rest of my life.
I love racing, and it is a major part of my life. I do intend to be back, hopefully sooner than later, but as of now I must focus on business and make it go forward before I get back into my favorite seat. Last night I felt a lot of pain as I was at the office late, but I am doing what I must. I look forward to being back for my fans and sponsors.
I want to thank all of you who have supported me over the years, fans and sponsors alike. Without you, we would not have this great sport. I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Thanks,
Ed Dixon

As a fan that has enjoyed watching you race for many years, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this post. As a previous business owner myself, I feel for the situation that you are in. I hope everything works out and you are able to get back out on the track as soon as possible.

GARY PALMER pace car #50

To my fans and sponsors,
I have never posted here before, however, at this time I feel my fans deserve an explanation of why I am not currently racing. As most of you know, I own a car dealership, towards the end of 2009 a very large sum of money came up missing from the business. It has put me into a hole that I am digging out of every day. Business is very important to me, and has been a great provider to my racing over the years. At this time, I must focus on business. It is the means to the rest of my life.
I love racing, and it is a major part of my life. I do intend to be back, hopefully sooner than later, but as of now I must focus on business and make it go forward before I get back into my favorite seat. Last night I felt a lot of pain as I was at the office late, but I am doing what I must. I look forward to being back for my fans and sponsors.
I want to thank all of you who have supported me over the years, fans and sponsors alike. Without you, we would not have this great sport. I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Thanks,
Ed Dixon
I'll be back when Ed, is back. thanks Ed.

Ed, my Dad & I have alway been big fans of yours. Miss seeing you sliding around the top side with your spoiler partially torn off. You give fans many racing thrills. Hope to see you back at Belle-Clair & I-55 soon.

hate to hear about your misfortune will look forward to your return been a fan of yours for a long long time i remember when my son finally won the fanclub thing and he got to ride in the car with you that was the biggest thrill for him at the time he was 12 he is now 29 yrs old and he still has the trophy and he cherish's it just as much now as he did then hurry back won't be the same with you not there.

I dont see how the person who is responsible can look at himself in the mirror. His day will certainly come.

So this might be a stupid question but who is the dirt bag that put you out of racing and in so much greef? Best wishes and see ya soon.

Really hope to see you soon.You will be truly missed until you return. You have been tops in the years I've been able to see you race. If there is anything that can help you, all that is needed would be to let it be known. You've won a lot, hope you can win this.

The main thing Ed Dixon Motorsports needs at this time is more sponsorship, as his business does not have the money to provide the extra funds to the race team. If anyone is interested, Ed can be reached at the dealership. (636) 239-2717

Ed I'm glad you told all of us what was going on thank you. My dad & I have been watching you for over 20 years. My dad past away this past summer and he was buried with a Dixon hat so u no how much you meant to us. Now I take my girls and they will miss the best driver ever, but they do know alot about you. I hope you get back soon. It's hard not having dad, but we need you. Good Luck!

I am so sorry to hear that you will not be racing for a while. I am not sure who I will root for. You are the main reason I love dirt track racing. My wife & I came out to see you a little while back & I gave you the the racing plaque. You said you were going to hang it right above your desk. I hope it looks good in your dealership. I wish you and the race team the best. I know you will be back. I'll probably stop by the shop in the next few weeks & see how things are going. My family & friends think I am a freak for being such a "Dixon fan", but I can't help it, you are in the Hall of Fame for a reason. Good luck!!!!

i am so hopiing whati herd isnt true because i beena dixon fan sence i was 12 and i am one of his biggest fans so iM HOPING THAT IS just a rumor cause whati herd iwould be very disappointed if it's true

not trying to start huh thats the first thing that is said when it starts so drop it now he said she said whatever the man posted to say his theory leave your rumor mill at you computer cuz mine and many others dont want to hear it

The story that ed has told is the story THATS IT let it be, all the other crap thats out there is just that. If you want to help give ed a call at the shop. Any sponser will help, you want to see him out again help him get back out there show him that he's miss help him out. Thanks BUDDHA

Back