Ed Dixon

racing_fan2

racing_fan2
Ed Dixon will be driving the Tiffany Motorsports Super Late Model at Belle Clair tonight!

Dirt Track HOF'ers....

At this point in Ed's career would he be better in an UMP Mod?......Be nice. I just don't want him to end up as a field filler like Darrrell Waltrip..Just Askin..:)

The mods are just as difficult to run and have just as many heavy hitters as the LM. Didn't Dixon just run 4th or so at pevely? If so that's a hell of a run cause they always have a good tuff field of cars..

At this point in Ed's career would he be better in an UMP Mod?......Be nice. I just don't want him to end up as a field filler like Darrrell Waltrip..Just Askin..:)
He was picking cars off in the feature, just got ran a little high and hit the wall. Don't know what you were doing, probably drunk!

*****-OFF!!!!!His HOF career is not ending pretty....I wasn't drunk I rode my Hog.....loser..WTF!
He was picking cars off in the feature, just got ran a little high and hit the wall. Don't know what you were doing, probably drunk!

really??? he has a pretty decent car now lol you try putting together a race team on limited funds then you will know lmao there have been alot of hands involved in getting a program together so ed can drive... some of you guys just expect miracles to happen but they don't. so give the man a break u all act like eds never had a ill handling car before but in time the bugs will get worked out

I'm just wondering,I thought we might have a disscussion on here about it,but I should've known better...I'm not BASHING him,OK!....:):)

That car is a pretty good car. They just dont have a big budget and have been fighting steering and now driveline issues. Watch out when it all gets figured out because it is a pretty good car and if anyone can make a pumpkin cart fly.......its Ed.

Thank you to the parkers for putting Ed in a car it does make the racing more exciting when he shows up,he could pull out a win anytime just never know.No matter how good you are it takes alot to win luck included and even the best struggle from time to time,anyone else hear Jimmy Mars and Birkys post race interview last night?

I'm just wondering,I thought we might have a disscussion on here about it,but I should've known better...I'm not BASHING him,OK!....:):)
What?you put down the beer for a day, realized what you said and try saying you weren't bashing? Alright we will give you the benefit of doubt. So don't drink this weekend and you will see what we seen last week, DRUNK!!!

Back