Ed Dixon

410man

I dunno if it was just me or not. but did ed dixon stand out from the rest of the field or not last night? I mean he was on the gas lifting that left front up high in the corners and using the outside groove almost rubbing the wall. the guy was flying and i just didn't see anyone else really doing that(using the high groove and lifting the front up). not taking anything at all from any of the other drivers cause they all did one hell of a job. but i just couldn't get over how dixon was throwing it into the corners raising that left front up it was sweet!!!! But all of the drivers did awesome and it was so cool to finally see late models race again at SFCR. i will say they need to schedule a couple of late models shows at SFCR next season. last night's show was prolly if not the best show i've ever seen at SFCR. Both classes was spectacular!!!! Let's see this kinda show again at SFCR next year. what do you people think? HELL YEAH!!!

Thats just the way Dixon sets his car up.....If you go to I-55 youi will see that alot more....As far as the show goes....Im sure Corey made some money off it.....Did you see how many people were in the stands for a Tuesday nite!!!!

Back