Eddie Dixon

What happen to Eddie he shows up for one night
and never comes back. Did the deal not work out?

As you may or may not know, Ed is now working for Schroeder Motors the Corvette Capitol out of St. Charles Mo. And being in the car dealer business, Friday nights are one of the busiest nights for a dealership so unfortunately Ed was not able to make the last couple of nights at Belle Clair due to commitments at work. We are going to work on the race car and upgrade some equipment over the winter months and hopefully come out of the box strong for the 2012 season. We would like to thank everyone for there support and we will see you in March !

tprr24 and richie for 20 if you have comments or questions regaurding our race team you can pm me or call or text me at 618-581-8526 any time

thanks brian heizer 3b motorsports

and you are correct we had problems got that one fixed. when wayne and i drove the car at belleville we were having rack and power steering pump problems.

Brian...
I was at Belle-clair the last points race and when the car was pulled in early (I think the second race), I noticed a LOT of sparks coming from inside the right rear wheel. You're probably aware of it, but thought I'd mention it. Good luck with the car next year.

Richie

THANKS, yes we had other problems come up in consi that why i pulled off. we are having a case of new car blues. we have the car in shop and are working on it, 3b motorsports will be heading to clarksville,tn on oct 8.

very nice of you

I think it was a nice thing for 3b to give dixon a chance. It is gonna take alot
to get him around there like before. Regargless let people say what they want
it was nice just to see him there.

Back