Eilers (BIG time cheaters) caught again!

RacingAsAppears

FROM THE STANDS
The 3 & 8E of Eilers were caught cheating last night at Highland Speedway. That makes twice in one week.:mad: When will they learn?:confused:

no details on cheating?

If your gonna talk crap about someone cheating , you most include details.Please tell how they were cheating so the rest of us can do the same.THANKS JTJ.

congratulations eilers racing team

:p Well well I guess taking there championship away from them is one kick in the head. The worst part about it is they already stole enough trophies to make them sleep at night. I really hope papa eilers feels good about himself know knowing the whole world knows hes a fake and a cheater by the way good luck with ur buisness whos gonna wanna take there car and get it half a## fixed. Good luck with the rest of the season or take its what its worth because in my books all Eilers are to the racing world are a bunch of CHEATERS who are scared to lose and not be the popular bunch. They met there goal on the popular part anyways with being known as Cheaters by the way 3ef5?????? whatever u said a while back u know the eilers family as sweet,nice,etc. well there the most arogant and cocky people ive ever met. u must be one of there pit guys who get alot of credit for there work where are u at now running ur mouth and trying to stick up for them OOOOOOOOOOO thats right u knew they were cheating all along. Anyways its about time something got done and these people were set in their place on the bottom of the scale.

That is what those cocky M/F get. The bad part is when shaw were at highland even with the eilers cheating they still had troble winning and that must have stung. A i got to say is the desever every bit of what they get.

Alright MEXICANTACO first off nice name really I couldnt like it anymore. So you must be one of those retarted fun bunch kids right. If knowone knows that would be TEAM FICA look at ur pay stub next time you will know wat i am talking about. So honestly people do you all have no life or jobs because i know with my job i cant find time to get on here and talk SH!T because thats all that you are doing. And meanwhile while your doing that you are making yourself look like an @SS.

Who is the 'Fun Bunch Gang'? and Who are you 3EF5A26N97 to talk about a family supposibly on FICA? You are the one looking like an *****. I live no where around the Highland area, but if you wanted to exchange pay-check stubs at Highland Speedway let me know. Your obviously part of the Eilers clan trying to stick up for them. What i really wanna know is how do you fit into the picture? Are you one of the boys' girlfriends or just a $ex toy? So before you try saying $h*t to me get your story straight and all the things i've posted are the truth...and obviously the truth hurts.

Well actually im a friend of Robbies like it really matter. I just got one thing to say to all of you drivers *****ing oo thats right theres only one n he wasnt there saturday night. Why muswt you complain just makes everyone elses finish a lil better and a lil more money in there pocket.

Instead of calling people out and pointing fingers we all need to wise up and use our brains a little. Whether you believe running a proportioning valve is ethical/legal/fair/blah blah blah it isn't the issue here. They are not the only people that have been "caught" this year, if thats what you want to call it. The real problem is the lack of effective tech in this class at not just Highland but many other tracks as well. If you want to twist words and perceptions, you could walk through the pits and I guarantee you will find something on every car that you could deem "cheating". I personal get along very well with the Eilers. You can try to make a mockery of them on this thread OR... you can realize that they are only doing what they and many others have been allowed to do since this class began. Who is the bad guy? You don't have to agree with what they did, but at least take a look at the bigger picture. We are all trying to get an advantage. Where does it stop though? This class can continue to spiral out of control, or we as drivers can all, and I mean everyone, get together and find a way to take the expense out of what is supposed to be an inexpensive class. I'm talking about I-55, Tri-City, and Highland as well. Rules meetings need to take place in the fall, not 3 weeks before racing season. We can b*tch and fight and call people names or we can try to make this class better as a whole and gain the respect it deserves. JMO. -Aaron Wood.

mexicantaco said:
Who is the 'Fun Bunch Gang'? and Who are you 3EF5A26N97 to talk about a family supposibly on FICA? You are the one looking like an *****. I live no where around the Highland area, but if you wanted to exchange pay-check stubs at Highland Speedway let me know. Your obviously part of the Eilers clan trying to stick up for them. What i really wanna know is how do you fit into the picture? Are you one of the boys' girlfriends or just a $ex toy? So before you try saying $h*t to me get your story straight and all the things i've posted are the truth...and obviously the truth hurts.
I DON'T THINK EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS TRUE, BUT I'M NOT GOING TO GET ON A BIG RAMPAGE AND GET ALL MAD BECAUSE APPARENTLY IT MAKES YOU FEEL PRETTY GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF TO GET ON HERE AND TALK **IT ON PEOPLE AND WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ONE OF THE BOYS GIRLFRIENDS OR A $EX TOY YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN A** AND BY THE WAY I'M NOT ONE OF THERE GIRLFRIENDS OR $EX TOYS EITHER

There isn't one of you that isn't out there cheating in some way or another week after week whether you fess up to or not . The only difference between all of you who have nothin better to do than bad mouth them and the Eilers boys is that you haven't been caught "YET"... & quite frankly all of you out there sayin bad things about those boys are just jealous because 1. they're younger than you and 2. they're BETTER drivers than you <stick them in some other car and they'd still whoop your asses>. So you all need to get over being jealous and just stop crabbing about them cuz apparently it's not obvious to you's like it is to everyone else who reads this... you all just sound like a bunch of jealous pieces of **** who have absolutely no chance & by bad mouthing these boys it makes you feel better about yourself... makes you feel like you're a better driver than they are... well get over yourself you're NOT better than them no matter if they cheat or not & if you were you would NOT be on here saying crap about them trying to make them look bad!:)

To All Those Cry Babies On Here That Don't Have Nothing Better To Do Than Cry

IT IS A SHAME FOR A WETBACK LIKE MEXICANTACO TO GET ON HERE TALKING ABOUT SEX TOYS WHEN HE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE REAL THING IS BUT HIS MOUTH AND HIS FINGER. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE GUTS TO EVEN LET PEOPLE KNOW WHO ARE EXCEPT FOR CALLING YOURSELF A WETBACK. SOUNDS TO BE LIKE YOU NEED A REAL LIFE. FOR AS SOMEONE CHEATING YOU DON'T KNOW IF THEIR CHEATING OR NOT. WHEN YOU HAVE COLONAL SANDERS IN THERE AND A TEAR DOWN MAN THAT HAS TWO SONS RACING FIGURE THAT ONE OUT:) WELL I AM ONE THAT DON'T LET MY CHILD WIN BY CHEATING. :eek: ARE ALL OF YA'LL JEALOUS OF THE EILERS ARE IS IT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A RACE CAR.:D AND THE MOUTH YA'LL HAVE ON YOU NEEDS CLEANING OUT. :mad: MY CAT DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH **** IN THE LITER BOX AS YOU HAVE IN YOUR MOUTH. AS FOR AS PAPA EILERS HE HAS MORE SENSE THAN YOU IDIOTS. :p HIS BUSINESS IS DOING BETTER THAN YOUR MOUTH.:confused: I COME TO HIGHLAND AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK AND WOULD NOT MIND TALKING TO YOU IN PERSON. THAT IS IF YOU GOT GUTS ENOUGH TO TALK TO ME. :cool: HAVE A GOOD DAY AND DON'T WEAR OUT YOUR FINGERS AND PLEASE WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT BECAUSE IT REALLY STINKS BAD:eek: . IF IT IS NOT TOOOOO LATE TO CLEAN IT ****ER.

This Is To Funderburke Crybabies

:mad: THE FUNDERBURKE AND SHAWS ARE NOTHING BUT LIERS :eek: CHEATERS:( AND CRYBABIES THAT NEED BOTTLES AND PAMPERING;) .

Boy Its Getting Hottttttt On Here... Sounds Like Someone Got There Feelings Hurt Why Does Everyone Have To Be So Mean To My People. Just Get Over Yourself And Worry About Your Racing Team.

How Ironic

I find it ironic that Wood would come into the discussion and say that the rule infractions themselves are not the issue. Afterall, he has yet to run a STOCK machine. He has a valid point in that the techs should pay a little more attention to what they're doing. But how does one who is unfamiliar with a Sunfire know it's not wearing a stock head?? A mute point at this time. Whoever cheated and won a track championship won't feel as good about it as the guy that did it straight up.....or will he? At least in motorcycle racing it's all too obvious when there is a cheater in the field. Can't hide anything! Local stock car racing is FULL of cheaters. It's just a matter of who gets caught when...........I'll be running 2 cars next season.lol

You're a real chip off the ol' block Bradford. Still crying nearly a year later even though I haven't even won a feature this season? Why don't you put up some money and protest it like you did every week last year? You don't know a damn thing about my car so don't get on here and run your mouth. It's not even a sunfire, its a cavalier. It should be easy to tell since I don't race w/out fenders and bumper covers like your Eddie Hascal father does. Since you mentioned it though, I do have a video of him intentionally using his exposed front bumper to shred my LR tire DURING A RED FLAG condition while the corner workers were helping Miner get from his overturned car!!!! He should have been stripped of points and suspended for that kinda bullsh*t. What happened last year has nothing to do with this thread so go lay down somewhere.

...Speaking of cheating though,http://www.azracemachine.com/ here's the link to your sponsor AZ RACE/MACHINE who just happens to specialize in performance parts for late model Hondas. Pathetic!

i think you all should just chill out !!!!!!

i think you should just race , if you think one guy has a advantage figer it out and do it to your car ,if hornets keep whining you will have different rules for each tracks . jmo.

i my self we have raced at 6 diff. tracks this year . ithink the hornets are going in the wrong direction jmo .

all i got to say to the eilirs ,you are on top of your game ,.and nobody likes a winner keep up the hard work .

but fast joe and the tiburon is comming for you , thay say you got to beat the best to be the best !!!!!!!

and then we will all play beer pong after lol .
farmerwncr83006.jpg

FAST JOE AND THE TIBURON !!!!!!

Back