Eilers Racing Pitman hurt (Jerry Eilers AKA Racer)

I am sure that many have heard by now that one of our valuable pit man was seriously injured in an accident Friday night. Jerry Eilers aka RACER was taken to Highland Hospital then transported by ARCH to Barnes where he underwent surgery and they had to take his left leg. He will be a great loss to our team during his recovery. For those who are asking how they could help, donations would be **GREATLY** appreciated since he doesn't have insurance and it would help with fuel expenses for his family to visit with him. We are setting up an account at FCB here in Highland also if you would like to dontate you can send it to: The Eilers Racing Team, c/o Jerry Eilers, 13030 US Highway 40, Highland, IL 62249. You can also keep posted on his progress as we set up a website that his sister will be updating on a daily basis. http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jerryeilers

The Eilers Racing Family

This will be a great loss to everyone at the races. Racer would help anyone that needed it. He was a great asset to Eilers racing. Please have a fast recovery, you will be greatly missed by all at the track.

Sorry to hear of the accident , we hope for a speedy recovery.

Jason & Gina Davinroy

Little Jerry

Hi! Its me again. I've have got to tell you what happened to me today at the grocery store. Ashley and me were checking out when this man started talking to me. He told me that he made alot of money today. I did not know this man but he kept on raddling off. So i'm trying to put my groceries in the car when he comes up to me and asked me if I was married. I replied yes and he said well my day was good for making money, but he was looking to fine a wife. All this time Ashley on the other side of my car laughing she thought it was funny, I thought wow I had started looking good to someone. Ha Ha. We get home and she tells Ferrell, he new the man and said he was a wine-o. So much for that. Ferrell could have kept his mouth shut, so I could have thought maybe I was a good looking fox. Thats O.K. I had to tell you this little Jerry so you could get a good laugh like Ashley. Don't forget to keep your spirit up and don't let it shot down like mine. Love Moo Moo:):(

Little Jerry

Hi! Its me again. I've have got to tell you what happened to me today at the grocery store. Ashley and me were checking out when this man started talking to me. He told me that he made alot of money today. I did not know this man but he kept on raddling off. So i'm trying to put my groceries in the car when he comes up to me and asked me if I was married. I replied yes and he said well my day was good for making money, but he was looking to fine a wife. All this time Ashley on the other side of my car laughing she thought it was funny, I thought wow I had started looking good to someone. Ha Ha. We get home and she tells Ferrell, he new the man and said he was a wine-o. So much for that. Ferrell could have kept his mouth shut, so I could have thought maybe I was a good looking fox. Thats O.K. I had to tell you this little Jerry so you could get a good laugh like Ashley. Don't forget to keep your spirit up and don't let it shot down like mine. Love Moo Moo:):(

Little Jerry

Sorry I'm not drunk or on drugs, I just clicked the button twice. Its been a long day. Bye Moo Moo.

Back