eilers

hornet69x

the site made me post an apollagee on here so i apoolagize for threating the eilers motorsports team sry guys

ok dont know exaclty which one u are but u or ur brother or who ever that is needs to quit talkin **** in the pits. sayin stuff when u walk by...ex. cheaters. pretty sure they checked the 3 car and it was 100% LEGAL! but ya seriously wats the point of talkin ****?

Dont start stuff back up on here its just stupid why dont you just leave it at the track. Ok so what, a lot of people talk sh*t at the track its kinda stupid to get it all started on here like a bunch of little kids. If he wants to talk sh*t at the track then let him because thats what the people at the track are supposed to settle because typing on the computer about stuff isnt really getting much anywhere unless someone really does something about it in person.

how old are you kid? ur lil cousin or w/e said ur 13! if ur 13 ur talkin a lot of **** to a lot of older people who im sure could whoop the crap outa u! Quit trying to start a fight no1 wants to fight in the pits. if u really wanna fight maybe u should contact robbie and set up a time and a place..... is the reason why u aint racing because ur gettin ur hornet ready for that derby? looks like its been through one already.

where were ya

hey 69x me and u had a date to have our get together on top of the hill saturday night at highland i was waithing for over 25 minutes for you and you never showed up so wat wanna get the crap beat out of you next friday because if so i will im not scurred just bring it and ur old man that almost get the crap beat out him by me and if you dont know me i 6 foot and weigh 210 6.32 percent body fat can bench 250 i can curl 70 on each arm so just bring it buddy

Hey Hercules

Your one big mo fo thats for damn sure..... you race?? Well if this fight goes down make sure its out of the pits soo there aint a big distraction... and who ever is the this kid whos talking all this stuff on the internet get a life and go play bball not sit on the internet all day and if your that damn big hercules you shouldnt be fighting this lil trash talker soo w/e you doo just make sure its outta of the races..

ok for 1 i aint fightin unless they do somethin to me then it will go down so if you want to battle me im gonna be at b-town next sunday in a demo car build a derby car and show up and we will she whos the chicken cause it wont be me i will be there unless the car mess up on me plu i am 14 and 5'9" and 230 so i will see ya next sun. if u aint a chicken

i doubt he will build a derby car juss to settle this. you sould like a little kid..."if u aint a chicken" wow. ya baseball would help bring that 230 down! u talk alot of trash and u wont even back it up unless one of them guys do somethin to you. That's pretty stupid. Why don't you just quit talking trash and ignore them all. They don't want any thing to do with you. O and also about how you keep saying that Robbie is cheating and that he has a chip and all this stuf... ya it's getting a little old there bud. Don't you think they would have caught him if he was cheating? They have inspected them like 2 times already this year. Maybe it's just they work on their cars unlike you. I'm sure you just race you car, load it up, let is sit untill the next race,unload it, race it, and then do the same. Robbie and them actually spend time on their cars and take this class quite seriously unlike most people. If you haven't noticed those people tend to do a little better, like the saturn boys. O and that's pretty funny how you say Robbie can't drive even though he smokes you and ur little powder puff crew.

The Hornets need there own tech person, That knows all about 4 Cyclinders & the computers in these cars, Then they would know who is cheating. Anyone that sticks more then $1000.00 into a hornet they need to move up a class. This class was for the people that dont have that kind of money. Just my 2 cents for the day.

nonono

hey hornetracin1 i think how do u figure that there is a grand in that car i would really like to know please do tell he got both those cars for free because of his dad ya maybe they are worth a grand at least so u need to stop talkin k

thanxs

o and i will 8jrfan u seem pretty cool dude u got to highland and no sorry i dont race but know a lot more than most of the people that do race i have been working on racecars since i was old enough to get into the tool box ( about 4 or 5 my dad says) i was only 4 weeks old when i went to my first race and havent missed 1 yet

ya i would agree they need a seperate inspecter for the hornet class. they need some1 that knows a lil more about the electronic stuff and what all u can put in these things and them still ook stock cuz there is A LOT you can do with these little four-cylinder motors!

whet ever dudes heres the deal im gonna quit talkin **** but if you all dont quit also it will start back up and i aint got no powder puff crew except for the girls that cheer us on and by the way i dont care how much they cheat b/c i quit the hornet division im runnin derbys u cant cheat there. and also i do put atleast 3 evenings a week in my car i just aint got no 3500 dollars to put in them

3ef56A29n97,
Just so you know I built my own hornet & race my own hornet. So i do know what it takes to build one. also just to let you know i could care less if anyone is cheating im in it to have fun. Lets go Racing. Joe :D

good thing you are goin to demo's. is ur other 3 cars or how ever many u have quiting too? that would be nice! You have fun in ur demo derbys, and does this mean you wont be goin to the races any more?

You guys are all retarded. Quit the *****ing!!!!! Its racing, the winner is obviously dtermined by who SPENDS the MOST TIME, the MOST MONEY, and who has a GOOD CAR!!!!

I am associated with a race car that runs Brownstown and Highland, and we put alot of time and money into the car this year, and we are becoming more sucessful as the season progresses.

This sport is a live and learn thing.

All I really have to say is that the 3's and 17 and 71 are fast, but I would say we are next if you want to figure it out. I also don't think anyone is cheating. Like its been said before, if it ain't in the rules, "who said you can't do it????"

People

People,
This thread is going no where and its really stupid. ITS HORNETS!!! Also Everytime I see **** about hornets its always 69x kid or w/e he is. I mean cmon now people lets think for a minute. lets all grow up and quit starting these lil *****ing threads about hornets soo it can go no where like some pele do

Back