Elect Wib Spalding To Sprint Car Hall Of Fame

retired

All you diehard race fans out there, let's get together and elect Wib Spalding to the Sprint Car Hall of Fame. They have all the information since July, 19,2000. All you have to do is call to nominate him at 1-800-874-4488 or Fax @ 515-842-6177. The Executive Director is Thomas J. Schmeh. I don't know if he has a e-mail address, but if I can find out, I will post it. If anybody deserves this honor, it's Wib. I'm sure a lot of you watched him race for years. Even if you haven't, vote for him anyway. The cutoff date for 2007 is sometime in June.

If anyone wants to write in a vote, the address is One Sprint Capital Place
P.O. Box 542
Knoxville, Iowa 50138-0542
e-mail address is: sprintcarhof@sprintcarhof.com

HEY GUYS THat would be great im chris terrys boy wib is my grandpa im sure that would make him very happy: he is doing pretty good watch you will see him at the sprint shows and i might get him to a regular show soon as i get a little seat time and move up to the front like grandpa thanks for your vote in advance chris 4j,s motorsports!!!!!!!!!!

Wib has my vote for sure!! He is my all time hero I watched him growing up as a boy,I have never seen anybody that could make a car dance on dirt as Web could,I run the number 44 on my hornet and streetstock, and always will, I could never be able to run the # 444 That would be asking to much,I could never fill his shoes or try.God Bless Wib and Thanks for the memories!! My vote will be there for sure!!! ALSO anybody know where I can get a Wib Spalding t shirt, I have seen them at the track and would like to buy a few,

T-Shirts & Votes

You can buy t-shirts from Doug Spalding. Address is 2646 Cleveland Blvd, Granite City, IL 62040 Tell everybody you know to go online to this thread and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE. The more votes he gets, the better chance he will have.

Wib has my vote as well

Wib Spaulding is & will be one of the ALL TIME GREATS OF DIRT TRACK RACING. I had enjoyed watching him race at Tri-City Speedway or any other dirt tracks in the area.I must agree with JumpinJack1DW, I worked for Wib also at GODFREY SPEEDWAY when he owned it.He always knew your name & always made sure you knew how much he appreciated your hard work as well as your trustworthiness of your job.

YES WIB SPAULDING HAS MY VOTE RON GRIFFIN

VOTE FOR WIB SPAULDING #444 one of the all-time greats of dirt tracks

yeah do it i voted wib is one of the nicest guys I know and he was a great racer give him the recognition he deserves. Good Luck wib

Vote for Wib,This is thie Sprint hall of fame,That dosent count what he did in midgets,and stockcars,, legend 4 sure,I e mailed my vote hope it counts!

Can someone post what Wib has done in the past so the younger generation can see what he has done, if you dont know him just ask around to some of the older fokes who he is... Please vote for him he was a GREAT,GREAT driver.

34 track championships all over the I ll and Mo .in super mods sprints and late models and get a wib spalding T shirt and will tell you more :D :D

Back