eric weber!!!!!!!!!

lostrcr362

miss 33 cj
i know it is late in the day but i wanted to wish eric weber and his wife kim a happy 18th anniversary!!!! congrats! love you guys!!!!!

shannon :)

Happy Anniversary

Eric & Kim happy 18th hope it was a good one you only have 11 more to catch me, Love you Guys Rich:eek:

Thanks for the wishes

I would like to thank you all for the wishes on our anniversary. We had an awesome day. Eric

Hey Eric, Andy Beauchamp here just thought i would say hey if that was . You should take a road trip sometime and race in lebanon and springfield for a change. Im going to see about going to farmington for the bmod race in august but not sure on what rules i would pass compared to ours. Talk at ya later.

Eric, Barb Stovall here (Craig & Dougs mom), Traci told me you are racing, but haven't seen you at Tri City or Peveley. Where do you race? We go to Tri City, Peveley, Midway, Springfield & Wheatland. Saw Andy race at Midway last friday night. Talked to Pam Weber sunday and she said she thought Don was there helping him friday night. We were hoping to see you race sometime! Jesse Stovall is our cousin, so we try to go see him when we can. We are going to Tri City fri. & Wheatland sat. to watch the late models. I think Jesse will be at Wheatland... Guess we will miss the Cuba fair those 2 nights. Tried your web site, but no luck! good luck racing!!!!!

Back