12 Robbie Eilers 270 $200
13 Rob Lee 194 $175
14 Dustin Knerrer 158 $150
15 Matt Koch 151 $125
16 Denny Tribout Jr. 134 $120
17 Cory Ford 118 $115
18 Steve Stevenson 51 $110

Fantastic

See Dean Old Guys RULE, Congrats to Gary, Way to go out as a Extreme Champion, You are the man.

yeah, congrats to gary and to all the guys that either made all the races or at least attempted to. i know i made all the races, i think about half the races i got tore up in, i tried to have fun but didnt, but i would do it again in a heart beat

Gary Haynes.... 1 win...8 top 5 finishes used 2 provisionals
Ryan Eilers.... 1 win... 8 top 5 finishes used 1 provisional
Russel Eilers.... 1 win... 5 top 5 finishes
Jimmy Cummins... 4 top 5 finishes
Jon Ripperda..... 1 win... 2 top 5 finishes

Special Thanks goes out to Dean and all the folks that help make this series what it is. Also special thanks for all the racers and fans that came out and support the series. Great series for a great class !!!!

Oh Ya I almost forgot Great job Cheesebuger CONGRATS ON YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP in the series !LOL

Gary Haynes.... 1 win...8 top 5 finishes used 2 provisionals
Ryan Eilers.... 1 win... 8 top 5 finishes used 1 provisional
Russel Eilers.... 1 win... 5 top 5 finishes
Jimmy Cummins... 4 top 5 finishes
Jon Ripperda..... 1 win... 2 top 5 finishes

Who were the other feature winners to make history better. You only show four feature wins here and it looks like eight races. Just for information.

Who were the other feature winners to make history better. You only show four feature wins here and it looks like eight races. Just for information.

Danny Ems 1 feature win. Robbie Eilers 1 feature win. These were the only registered Extreme Sportsman Challenge Series Drivers that won features...

So with no repeat winners, finishing good can be a key to winning a championship and not just winning. Good job by all the drivers that signed up and to all the drivers that participated.

Hope that this class will continue this mini series.

So with no repeat winners, finishing good can be a key to winning a championship and not just winning. Good job by all the drivers that signed up and to all the drivers that participated.

Hope for this class that you continue this mini series.
It is all about consistency at every track... and getting out of the comfort zone of your home track... learning what you needed to do to get better at tracks you don't normally run at and excelling at your home track... all of these guys did that. Ask Gary about the satisfaction it gave him to kind of figure out Highland... it made him better every where else. A few guys gave up early in the series and it cost them some big money... Herzog may well have won the whole thing if he hadn't givin up after wrecking at Highland... He would have finished 6th and didn't run 5 races. Oh well... it will take alot more than hope to do it again next year. If you notice there are no pevely regulars on the list... concidering I loaded the schedule with more races there than anywhere else they are a big part of the reason I don't think I'll be doing the series next year.

Back