F That Rodeo ..........my Guys Are Not Comin Back

BVT

Earnhardt Fan Forever
oh they got to run . it was a great track til the sprints got out there and it went back to the same ole rodeo. hills and holes for the modifieds, it was the last time for alot of them there if they run the sprints before the mods. they just tore up to much on there cars. i know it was my 1st time and most likely last if the track is like that, but i got my rodeo license though...

Yes, I agree Jmaco ......I am gonna frame them ****ers for you and hang em in the trailer to REMIND YOU NOT TO GO BACK TO BENTON~~~

Hoffman made a mint from the 02 and 80M and ta 85G this morning cause, I seen ta list of **** we all had to buy. I talked to Hoffman while ago and he is on his way on his Cancun Trip this week to lay on ta beach and sip umbrellee drinks!!!! Thanks to ta 80M / 02 and 85G .......

I thought Geisler was gonna flip ta 85G .........

After watchin ta video on you all ..........it is unbelievable~~ I am proud of you guys for riding that bull .....

I am teachin you all ta "Chris Lexou Rodeo song" ......F that rodeo!!!

3 races at benton. 2 races the track was very smooth good job. the last race,what do u expect with 8inches of rain. lucky to even race friday. sprints weight half as much and tires are over twice as wide. sprints dont mess up the track like the heavier car with little narrow tires do.

correct

STL311 is correct, the first and second nights at Benton, the track was much better than anyone expected. You really should have known what to expect last week, going over there after all the rain. I broke a steering box bouncing through the ruts but I will be back this Friday night because I do not believe this will be the norm. I also agree that the sprints are not the ones who tear the track up, the mods are much harder on it (and I drive a mod, so nothing against the mod drivers).
I have never been to a track where it didn't get rough once in a while. If people quit going to a track just because it is rough one night, no track would have any cars. Don't mean to be confrontational to BVT, just stating my opinion.
DEREK

Derek

This was our 2nd "Very Costly" Rodeo there and NOOOOOOOO we are not coming back!!

If, it was one time ........NO I would not be on here *****in ......but, 2 costly rides in a row is too much for even our wild bunch.

he should have know better i mean after 8 inches of rain you cant have a race track i see he wanted a car count and with malden being rained out he was sure to get it but i think it hurt him more than it helped him since it was a rough race track. hope not but thats how its sounding.

Yes, I agree Jmaco ......I am gonna frame them ****ers for you and hang em in the trailer to REMIND YOU NOT TO GO BACK TO BENTON~~~

Hoffman made a mint from the 02 and 80M and ta 85G this morning cause, I seen ta list of **** we all had to buy. I talked to Hoffman while ago and he is on his way on his Cancun Trip this week to lay on ta beach and sip umbrellee drinks!!!! Thanks to ta 80M / 02 and 85G .......

I thought Geisler was gonna flip ta 85G .........

After watchin ta video on you all ..........it is unbelievable~~ I am proud of you guys for riding that bull .....

I am teachin you all ta "Chris Lexou Rodeo song" ......F that rodeo!!!
:mad:It is ashame Kathy, the way you get on here and run down tracks instead of trying to give them support and hope that they will go so people will have tracks to race at. The track had 8 inches of rain the past 2 weeks and Kevin worked his butt off to get the track prepared the best he could with all the rain it had on it, your DRIVERS have been racing long enough to know how tracks can get when flooded with water the way Benton was. Maybe next time it rains out other tracks and Benton is the only place to race, you might wanna rent that movie called BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN instead of letting them race!!!!:D:D:D:D:p

rain dosnt matter

ive been to west plains and batesville on nights when it as rained 6 to 8 inches the night before and the tracks were both like glass after hot laps. its all in the prep work of the track some track owners around here need to take lessons from the people that prepare those two places. and the only equipment they have is a grader and a sheeps foot along w a water tank when needed so the people that have those tillers or whatever they use need to park em the woods

Back