Fair Race ?

JIMMIEJ43

Don is there a possibility the fair race tuesday could be canceled. Its supposed to be hotter than it was Friday. Would like to know as soon as possible. Thank you.

Is there no tuesday fair race? with sportsmen ,s.s. and 4-cyl? also when will the top dog race be re-scheduled? and i suppose no 4-cyl. cars run friday night of the fair?

I E-Mailed Don last week to tell him about a misprint on the website schedule, he said the Tuesday show has been cancelled.

The Tuesday race schedule for St. Clair County Fair has been take off the schedule. There will be no Sportsmen racing on that night. It is a business decision.

this is a shame, but i saw it coming. i think the first year there was 30 something cars, now last year i think there was 23 cars or so, and this was one of the best paying sportsman races around here. it is pretty sad that some of the regular friday night cars didnt even show up for this race the last few years

All classes are running on August 12th Fair Night! We are looking at the schedule to determine the best make up date for the Top Dog Race.

The Tuesday Race was put on by AARA, it was a great show for the support classes and we enjoyed doing it. On the other hand the car count dropped each year from its inception and the show was always a financial drain even with the great sponsors who helped us. The way the economy is we thought it would be best to focus on the Fall Nationals in October. Tuesday is always tough, there have been many different shows try that night of the fair with no success. Maybe we can redesign it and bring it back in 2012.

Back