Fall Brawl 70 street socks

good show, does any one have any pics.BUT the winners car sure didn't look like a street stock!!!!!!!!!!

JMO

we will have pictures up online hopefully tomorrow.i'll post where to find them.thanks for all you guys coming down,i really appreciate it! as far as the winner goes,well i didn't like the last minute rule change for the noses.if i do this next year they won't be allowed.thinking about doing the street deal along with a another class for them type cars.thanks again to all that came.

we will have pictures up online hopefully tomorrow.i'll post where to find them.thanks for all you guys coming down,i really appreciate it! as far as the winner goes,well i didn't like the last minute rule change for the noses.if i do this next year they won't be allowed.thinking about doing the street deal along with a another class for them type cars.thanks again to all that came.
"IF" I come back next year I will for sure have some 10 inch tires on! I believe the tec could have been a lil better, I know I smelt some alky down there. I will say you guys did put on a good program!

no alky that i'm aware of.may have been e-85 you smelled,some cars were running it,it was legal.or maybe you was the smelly stuff people put in fuel,around here they do that just to mess with people.i checked every car pretty close.pics are up @ jimbaldwin.zenfolio.com glad to have you come.thats a good looking car ya had! c-ya next year

jimbaldwin.zenefolio.com/p740006264

U think the nose really made a difference?

I guess no one thinks the nose made a difference. Why change it? I know of atleast 2 more cars coming down next year from the Pevely area unless they change the nose rule.

Dave, I do for one think the noses can make a difference depending on the size of the track. I have seen it at pevely before. Those noses like on the sportsman cars cut the wind and add down force on the front of the car that adds to handling. I've seen guys lose a nose a pevely and the front end starts pushing on them. I can't say if they effect anything at a place like clarksville, because I've never been there to see the place. Belle-Clair for example, I don't think it would matter, but a super speedways heck yeah. .....jmo

from what i seen down there the nose made no big difference all the pevely cars are full framed cars not stub cars and thats what one the race was a stub car with wedge nose i know the nose made it look bad but it was what was under that plastic nose that matterd the most down there but i will say that was one of the best street stock big shows i have seen payout better down the line would have probally brought more cars even

Pit,

Thats fair. I was wondering why there is any question about it as I really thought they were for looks on our cars. I know herzog was down there and did well with a 2 barrel, 355, full frame car on 8 inch tires. I don't think the nose made his car as fast as the others. JMO

I want to go down next year so I guess if they change this rule I'll make it where I can put either nose on the car. I heard it was a very good show and fun track to drive. I'd like to race on it.

Dave

Back