ROOKIES- PURPLE PLATE
JUNIORS- GOLD PLATE
STOCK LIGHT, MEDIUM AND HEAVY

$40.00 ENTRY FEE
$10.00 PIT PASS

CONTACTS: TIM MCDOUGAL 618-758-2049
RODNEY JACKSON 618-758-2572

Sounds Special !!

This is a wonderful idea!! Coulterville Speedway is a first class venue for kart racing.Let's start praying for a sunny day!!
?#1- Will there be an Outlaw Class?
#2- Besides the $250 top prize,are you paying out to 1/2 of the field based on # of paid entries??
Let's get this thing going stong,it may be the last outdoor event this year. :D

Have heard lot of good things 'bout coulterville, would like to see firsthand. Need some help with track location, directions coming from Mt. Vernon IL. Is there website? Thanks

Tri-City Speedway Fall Classic Kart Nationals

$2800 Guaranteed Purse
Sunday, October 30th

Kid Karts Top 5 Trophies
Junior I $100 $80 $60 $40 $20 (.425 Restrictor) 250 Methanol (8-11)
Junior II $100 $80 $60 $40 $20 (.500 Restrictor) 300 Methanol (12-15
Stock Light $200 $100 $75 $40 $20 320LB
Stock Medium $200 $100 $75 $40 $20 345LB (16 & Up)
Stock Heavy $200 $100 $75 $40 $20 370LB
Open $200 $100 $75 $40 $20 (No Duals or Shifter Karts)

100CC Controlled (Can Class) 80% payback for this class only

$200 Bonus to anyone that can WIN Stock Light, Medium & Heavy (All 3)

Registration 12:00
Practice 1:30

Phone 618-931-7836 Track or Kevin Gundaker 636-795-0052

Information available on websites:
www.tricityspeedway.net & www.stlracing.com

What's up with this? Does anyone check on post when they put it on here or Bob's???????? Has prac. @12:00 on Bob's, 2:00 on here? What time is correct? We would still like some directions, track location, web site. Also gear would be helpful. Seen post with kart count concern, if this is the case, how about generating some interest on the WEB????!!! (JMO) Most likely last outdoor event this year. Go Fast, Turn Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gates open @ Noon, Hot laps @ 2pm. For Directions, go to www.mapquest.com type in 7054 Aster Rd. Coulterville, Il. This will get you to the road leading to the racetrack, from there, just follow the signs to Junkyard International Raceway

gearing

the gear ratio is a thirteen tooth driver with anywhere between 60 to 70 tooth rear gear depending on the class.

just wondering

Hey Rodney I was wondering if the Header Wrap rule was going to be in effect for the race. HaHa Johhny5 is alive

Thanks for info on track address and gear starting point. I see this will be open tire rule, are mufflers required? Thanks

hey johnny5 we are wrapping our pipe while Lovelace is tightening his carb bolts and racer rik is jogging around the track getting in shape for his intermission show the 22nd. whatch out Tobin!

Becareful Ben

Hey Ben, Just remember Racer Rik is a Postal Worker!! Those folks are short fused,and love automatic fire arms!! Rat-tat-tat:eek:

What are stock adult class weights? Have been running BNSS tracks, can't remember WKA weights.:confused: (old age creeping up,i guess) Thanks

I was wondering if they were going to run Superheavy for me! cause i like to cherrypick and all, what am i to do if i cant cherrypick i geuss ill just have to go and watch.
icon12.gif

Ah, come on tobin, you haven't GAINED that much weight since the Olney Propak days have you? :eek: Just have to step down to heavy and give me another chance since the old Belle Rive days.:rolleyes:

Have you figured it out yet Ben? If not i will send PM,or reset profile. But how about class weights? Tri City Speedway has theirs at 320# lights,345# med.,370# heavy. Does Coulterville run same?

Back