Fan Appreciation Night at I-55 - July 17th

The Talker Guy

The Talker Guy
Fan Appreciation Night at I-55 is this Saturday night, July 17th. For adults 13 & up admission is only $5. Regular show with late models, modifieds, sportsman and Pro 4's.

It's also Impressive Race Car Nickel Race Night. 10 or more bikes will be given away along with hundreds of dollars in other special prizes, plus treats for the kids.

Kids 12 and under are always admitted free at I-55. To participate in the Nickel Race kids must be between the ages of 3 - 12 yrs old. They must get an arm-band at the front gate when they come in. No child wil be allowed on the track for the Nickel Race unless they have an arm-band!
Parents assisting smaller children cannot pick the nickels, only the kids.

It's going to be a very special night for everyone in attendance. Hope you can attend.

TTG/MM

It sounds like a great night of racing, dirt hound. Are you going?[as if I should ask.]
Let's hope that there will be a cool night for racing!

hound you cheap bastard :eek: :D :eek: I BET BEER SALES WILL BE UP!!! :D well of course they will i'll be there. i think i'll sit right next to my ol buddy dh. :D :D :D dont pee on my leg hound you'll be barkin awful funny for a week if ya do. lmao

Of Course I'll Be There You Think I'd Go Too Tcs Twice In One Weekend Egads Last Weekend I Had To Give The Fat Boy 20 Bucks,and Always Gotta Give Dirtgirl Trouble

YES PEOPLE READ THE LAST PART TALKER GUY PUT ABOUT THE NICKEL RACE!!!!!!!!!! last year i saw quite a few adults getting nickels for thier kids. TTG i think you might want to announce that this year.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: lmao HE MIGHT MAKE YA BARK FUNNY FOR A WEEK ALSO!!!!!!!! THEN WE WILL CALL YA DIRT HOUND FLAT SACK!!!!!!! :D :D :D cause it'll probably take awhile for your boy's to drop back down!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

This will be my first trip to Pevely. Sounds like a good time. My son will love the nickel race. Just read that Kenny Wallace will be there along with Schrader. Added bonus for me.

Amy

The Talker Guy said:
To participate in the Nickel Race kids must be between the ages of 3 - 12 yrs old. They must get an arm-band at the front gate when they come in. No child wil be allowed on the track for the Nickel Race unless they have an arm-band!
Parents assisting smaller children cannot pick the nickels, only the kids.

It's going to be a very special night for everyone in attendance. Hope you can attend.

TTG/MM

Each Kid between the ages of 3-12ys old will receive a ticket at the ticket window. Once inside the gate, you will have to turn your ticket in for an arm-band. Like Mike said---"No child will be allowed on the track for the Nickel Race unless they have an arm-band!" There will be several people on the inside of the gate passing out arm-bands. We will stop giving arm-bands out after the 3rd race of the night. Arm-bands will also be available at the Pit Shack along with your Pit Pass.

Parents assisting smaller children----PLEASE let the kids pick up the Nickels, if you (the adult) pick up the Nickels, that is not fair to the other kids! PLEASE PLAY FAIR!

Lots of neat stuff to giving away this year! Thanks to everyone who donated and has helped out---YOU ARE APPRECIATED! :D :)

Hope everyone has a good time at the races Saturday night!

Laura

My kid is getting new tires this week just so she can get as much traction as she can. And I have spoken with several drivers across the 2 states and we will have the traction control by then. :D

We Won't Be Having The Traction Control. My Dudes Like Eddie Dixon. He's A Wall Banger, It Won't Do Much Good!!

HMMM!!! Maybe I can change her Chassis set up and move some weight around maybe new shocks and springs... Man all this for a few nickles LOL!!!!

:eek: How can you get that information when know one else can??? :(

I'm still changing her rear ratios it will be right before feature ;)

P. S. After all these years you are still spoiling my fun Thanks Sis.... :rolleyes:

Back