Fan Club Trivia Meeting

wandak

Congratulations to Ed Murphy and Billy Molkenbur for walking (sneaking past) Walt Schaub and Terry Bushman in the 3rd Annual Trivia Contest at the Fan Club meeting last night. SCoring 15 points out of a possible 25 they outscored the second place team by only 1 point. 7 teams contested, the largest number yet. We had fun thanks to the hard work of Tom and Eileen vonHatten in putting the questions and answers together. Questions were about motorsports across many sanctions and were taken from the Christmas issue of NSSN. Keep it in mind for January of next year and come to the meeting to see if you can upset the reigning champs.

BroncoBilly........isn't that two wins in a row now?

Congratulations!

That was also the second win for Ed Murphy, but his aren't consecutive.

I seem to remember something about a Rams party Millsey was hosting.......I think that was the football Rams.

Oh oh.....! Did you happen to see what time the Rams' playoff game was next Saturday...!! It's at 7 p.m.!! Well, I know where I'll be at now..... GO RAMS!!!!

Well Millsey, I guess I'll accept that award for you. (The one they were going to give you.)

I know of a few pawn shops - I'm going to split the money with Trashdog to help him offset his Florida expenses.

Back