Fan's @ I-55

TIM50T

TIM50T
The Fan's @ I-55 Saturday Night Cheering When Dixon Broke And Hit The Wall In Turn 3 U Guy's **** I Just Wanted To Say Go Some Where Else.it's Piss Poor Sportsmanship

Brian was impressed he received quite a few boo's and a few one fingered salutes during the heat so it must've been the full moon.

:eek:

I guess there are some that are getting tired of shirley winning, but he's on his game. That heat race was awesome that he was in. He and Faust put on a great race, going 4 wide around the leaders to take the lead. Congrats Brian on the win, good luck this weekend.

its "piss poor" sportsmanship to go over to belleville and run all over people just because you want to and get away with it...so i say look at both sides before you open your mouth...because he is a pretty dirty driver over at belleville and pevely gets quite a few belleville fans also so im sure they know what they're doing when they're cheering when someone ed breaks....and lets all face it ed dixon is "YESTERDAYS NEWS!!!"

I guess there are some that are getting tired of shirley winning, but he's on his game. That heat race was awesome that he was in. He and Faust put on a great race, going 4 wide around the leaders to take the lead. Congrats Brian on the win, good luck this weekend.

Guess so crash but things are finally coming together a bit. I'm working on stuff for sponsors and just went through our I-55 summary with only one more race remaining. Brian will be surprised when I tell him this:

- We attended 52% of LM events at I-55 (includes the Tri-Track, Summernationals and UMP/MARS Clash)
- For the second consecutive year has the most wins this season (5)
- Won 50% of the races we entered
- Top-5 performances 80% of events
- Top-10 finishes in 90%
- 12 Different Feature Winners: Shirley, Korte, Collins, Schlenk, B. Faust, M. Taylor, Schrader, Voigt, Ratajczyk, Moyer, Babb and Oller

Look at that competition!!!! We are so spoiled around here that I'm sorry but no place for booing any drivers because we have a lot of the best racing right here in our own backyard.

Onwards to the Pepsi Nationals.

Competition

I agree it was awesome racing all night long in all classes. How can you get tired of someone running a great race, I know most fans have their favorite driver, I come to see GREAT racing. I personally (JMO) think it is awesome to see anyone run that track. Its all about competition, if you come in second then you come out the next week and try to come in first. Yes Brian Shirley has his car setup for that track, maybe some new blood coming in at I-55?????? How sweet it is.... Like Bryan Collins said before the races Saturday, "they set their sights on I-55 this year."

its "piss poor" sportsmanship to go over to belleville and run all over people just because you want to and get away with it...so i say look at both sides before you open your mouth...because he is a pretty dirty driver over at belleville and pevely gets quite a few belleville fans also so im sure they know what they're doing when they're cheering when someone ed breaks....and lets all face it ed dixon is "YESTERDAYS NEWS!!!"
and your an old tbag ,according to some people is there any good driversat belleville I know better than that

It is like that in Nascar as well, pretty well in every sport. What really makes me mad is when the player or driver gets hurt in the process and the fans cheer at that person. That is just sad!!!:(

Tbag

I really hope you do not own or drive a car. :mad: I have been to Bellville a couple times this year and everyone touches everyone there. At I-55 I have not seen Dixon take anyone out this year or over the many years not on purpose. AS to thinking it is okay to cheer. Were you there Saturday Night? Because he just did not break he hit the wall. And safety and concern for a driver should be more important than acting like a 2 year old and cheering..... Most drivers families and owners families NEVER CHEER when this happens to anyone. Because what goes around comes around but slaps you in the face harder when you get it back. WE should have concern for these drivers safety # 1 no matter who it is...
So tbag I am sorry that you have to feel being a low life is acceptable in this industry.... But then again there are dozens of people like that every where you look... Unfortunatley :eek:

And as for Dixon being yesterday news. All I know is most of us would like to be his last week news :)

Hey tbag who has Ed run over at Belliville. I've been there every nite this year and Ed has not run over one person. The contact that i seen with Ed at Bellivlle this year is when he's going around somebody on the outside the other driver starts out low in the corner and then goes high on the straightaway. I mean thats going to happen when a driver wants to run 2 lanes at Belliville. If he was that dirty of a driver wouldnt think this past Friday he would have took Zobrist out or bumped sideways a little bit to get him loose. I mean Ed was right on his rear. tbag its sounds like your little jeolous of Ed's past and present.

For all this talk about Dixon being a dirty driver, I've yet to see it happen. And Belleville's a 1/5th mile track. The only way cars aren't rubbing there is when it's not Friday night, or if the show's been rained out.

It's a similar situation with Bloomquist at many races. You go to a track where he has a history of winning, and there are fans of other racers that he's beaten clean that do not like it, so they cheer when he drops out. It's ignorant, and at some tracks, doing stuff like that is bound to get you socked in the face.

Was It Hoosier Redneck Race Fan Night? I Didn't Hear Anything Announced?

None Of These Things Compare To What Some Redneck Did During The Jr Fan Club. I Take My Son Down To The Gate To Go Down And Ride With His Favorite. After He Goes Down Some Hillbilly Five Rows Up Starts Yelling That His Favorite Sux. I Turned Around And Asked The Guy To Cool It, But He Told Me He Didn't Have To. I Really Wanted To Seperate The Dudes Teeth From His Mouth But I Wouldn't Have Been Any Better Than He. Ya' Know People Pay Their Money And Are Intitled Opinion. But, That Was About The Lowest Class Move I Think I've Ever Seen Out Of A Fan.

As Far As Eddie Being A Dirty Driver? Thats A Joke And Any Real Race Fan Knows That.

Andy I was very very proud of you Saturday Night. I thought your head was going to pop off. But I do give you credit you handled it very well. Better than I would have taken it. And I it was sad when Big Andy had to explain to Little Andy who question his father right in front of the flag stand why that person was booing and sceaming bad things about his favorite driver. Andy you got a 100 for your response. And I am proud of you because it is so easy to snap when someone hurts our kids feelings. :eek:

Here's something to help you all cope.

All racecar drivers are dirty drivers. All owners and pitcrew members are dirt bags. All track owners are ripping you off. All sanctioning bodies care only about the money and not the racer. All of the above people are in the same category as politicians.

Now say this out loud. "WE ALL SUCCK!".

Accept this as the truth and embrace the comments by the people on this site as the gospel truth for they are much wiser than you.

Trust me you will sleep alot better tonight. AK

Here's something to help you all cope.

All racecar drivers are dirty drivers. All owners and pitcrew members are dirt bags. All track owners are ripping you off. All sanctioning bodies care only about the money and not the racer. All of the above people are in the same category as politicians.

Now say this out loud. "WE ALL SUCCK!".

Accept this as the truth and embrace the comments by the people on this site as the gospel truth for they are much wiser than you.

Trust me you will sleep alot better tonight. AK

And don't forget that any fan that disagrees is an "idiot".

I really hope you do not own or drive a car. :mad: I have been to Bellville a couple times this year and everyone touches everyone there. At I-55 I have not seen Dixon take anyone out this year or over the many years not on purpose. AS to thinking it is okay to cheer. Were you there Saturday Night? Because he just did not break he hit the wall. And safety and concern for a driver should be more important than acting like a 2 year old and cheering..... Most drivers families and owners families NEVER CHEER when this happens to anyone. Because what goes around comes around but slaps you in the face harder when you get it back. WE should have concern for these drivers safety # 1 no matter who it is...
So tbag I am sorry that you have to feel being a low life is acceptable in this industry.... But then again there are dozens of people like that every where you look... Unfortunatley :eek:

And as for Dixon being yesterday news. All I know is most of us would like to be his last week news :)

thers a difference between touching and full blown pushing aside to get tot a spot ive even seen mike schulte race at belleville and not bump into anyone...and im even a fan of his...and dont you say what comes around goes around because hes finally getting what he deserves from years past plus i have multiple videos from years past and this year where he has drove straight through people so dont tell me hes a clean driver when i have proof that hes not!! and what you said about last weeks news makes nooooo sense like everything else you write...get your facts straight first

Back