47 - Al Hammond
52 - Marty Boyer
59M - Mike Meyer
73 - Mike Henderson
90 - Wes Kintz
96 - JJ Johnson
330 - Steve LaGarce
unknown number - Uncle Butch
There are a few others but these are the only LISTED ones I've got right now... Remember, this will be for RAMS races only.

How we can do this is real simple. We conduct several fantasy league drafts this way.

On Thursday morning, Wings Rock will post on here his first round draft choice (1st of 3 rounds). After he selects then Tracy can make her selection and on down. At the end of the first round we go in reverse order. Then in the 3rd round we go in regular order.

Since Trashdog is in Florida I'll get his selection over the phone when he calls me...

Well, I think we all know who I'm taking in the 1st round. I saw the POWER plant fully assembled tonight.

#21 Bill "The Wheelman" Nickelson

:D :D :D

I can't be workin' against myself all year.

I talked to Trashdog on the phone and he wants, yuk, #5 The Wolf.... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk..

So thus far:

1st round:
Wings: #21 Bill Nickelson
Widow: #6 Rick Ruch
Trashdog: #5 Dave Wofford
JPR: YOUR ON THE CLOCK....

Umm Millsey is he at work???? if so he is not as lucky as some of us I'll pm you his cell phone number if you need me to But If I was a betting man he will pick the #16 clorox kid

It's not like he has to pick immediately, he can just pick when he gets on-line. We're not in any rush.....

trash dog

you know how to pick them. i'm going to make you a winner. and after the season i can tell ya. " i told ya so" i'm tacking last year and making about 10 big changes on horsepower and handeling combined. you never forget how to drive j, just go faster!!!! i have great expectations thats all. after the first couple races i'll know what direction i'm going in. trashdog i won't let you down. i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i have to spice it up some, who else can add some spice to the game????? come on you ford eaters .. lets get it on!!!!!

well ol wolf you better watch your rearview mirror this year smurf is going to become a WOLF HUNTER:D :D and them chevy's won't have a chance:D :D aint that right KDS:D :D

SMURF THINK AGAIN

WELL SMURF I DONT NO I THINK THEIR IS ALOT OF PEOPLE GOING TO HUNT THAT WOLF DOWN.IM ONE OF THOSE THAT TRIPLE CROWN BOY THAT TARGET GOT BIG ON THAT FORDS BUMPER AND DONT COUNT THEM CHEVYS OUT YET THEIRS A FEW OF THEM WHO WILL BE FAST

11 is running. burch is the name and he does have a ford....... and smurf if any one is on my tell i hope it is you ,ford buddy. i'm so glad i have a ford. whats the word on the 24, old 17????

how is Shannon going to be #11 if Harper is? Harper still has the number #11 and is paying his dues on 21st. You just might not see the truck until later in the season.

There is no controversy... Harper is #11... The Burch that Wolf is talking about is Tom Burch's nephew. He's not a RAMS member yet, and he has no registered number.

You mean you're not going to pick YOUR SON!!!!!!

Back