fast joe ,...looking for little eiler.....!!!!!

mamaduck

mamaduck
now i know, why your motor builder, was pm fast joe, last week .......come on back to clay county this week ,....fast joe will be there !!!!!!!!!i think i owe you one like the brake checking on the restarts , slaming throw the corners ....and now if you win, you cant cry, i am only 16...well you dont drive like your 16 .....well i will be bringing my 17 year old just in case you wont to cry about your age ....so you all know, where fast joe is going to be sat... come and play.....!!!!!!!!!!!! fastjoe:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Big deal if they were trying to find out where you were racing. The best way to gain points on the leader is to go race against them. Thats what Mike Harrison did when he won the UMP Championship. He follwed the leader until he was the leader and won. Ryan is a great driver. Its sad you come on here and try to call him out. Learn to spell and punctuate and some people might take you a little more serious. JMO

Nic Lampe

Bring It Down

I am willing to pay double to see both of you run against each other down here. Yeah he was bad fast this last sat. Now that I know for sure Fast Joe is coming this weekend, I sure hope Eiler shows back up. Would be a great feature, since we all know they wouldn't run you against each other in heats. Well keep us posted...

Ryan E. is badass fast, and hes just a youngster. very good driving skills for a lad of his age. have a nice day..:)

now i know, why your motor builder, was pm fast joe, last week .......come on back to clay county this week ,....fast joe will be there !!!!!!!!!i think i owe you one like the brake checking own the restarts , slaming throw the corners ....and now if you win, you cant cry, i am only 16...well you dont drive like your 16 .....well i will be bringing my 17 year old just in case you wont to cry about your age ....so you all know, where fast joe is going to be sat... come and play.....!!!!!!!!!!!! fastjoe:cool::cool::cool::cool:
im bringing my two, 17 yr olds just to watch your 17 yr old. have a nice day..:)

yes hes mad fast .......................

Ryan E. is badass fast, and hes just a youngster. very good driving skills for a lad of his age. have a nice day..:)
never sad any thing bad about little e ...........he is mad fast ..and i know it will be one hell of a race ................. fastjoe

I am willing to pay double to see both of you run against each other down here. Yeah he was bad fast this last sat. Now that I know for sure Fast Joe is coming this weekend, I sure hope Eiler shows back up. Would be a great feature, since we all know they wouldn't run you against each other in heats. Well keep us posted...

will eilers have to start in the rear of the feature, or the rear of the heat race since he won last week. thanks james.

Please Don't Beckon The Moron

You Really Don't Want To Have To Listen To Him Tell You How Great He Is In Person

Back