"Fast" Joe Reed wins Pinckneyville Hornet Race!

sean2

Keep Watching
Congrats to "Fast" Joe Reed on his clean sweep at Pinckneyville. Joe set fast time, won his heat, won the dash & led all 35 laps of the Feature taking home a cool $1,050 for his efforts!

There were 28 cars there.

4- 20 Lap Heats of 7 cars each.

Dash of 4 Cars

2 semis

35 Lap Feature 14 Cars

Just want to thank everyone that was there. It was a great time. And great job by Joe Reed. But the Pro4 POSSE of I-55, #5 Fisher was nocking on the Door. Great Job FISH!

Great Job Joe Reed. It was alot of fun, til the feature. Sorry Chad for nailing you when the 22 hit the tire in 4. The track was alot of fun, a little ruff, but that's what a lot of rain does to a dirt track. Just wish some drivers had realized we were racing 35 laps in the feature not 10. Lot of guys using other cars as a cusion in the feature.

Thanks to all the Pevely Posse and Joe Reed for helping me change my water pump when I got there. You guys are awesome.

Congrats to Joe Reed. And congrats to Chris Fisher, just one more lap and Fish would have won.This track was insane, i think i could have ran around the track on foot in 30 seconds, shape of a paper clip(size of a paper clip):eek:. Maybe im just bitter because my steering broke in my heat(but i still still finished 2nd (only 2 cars left). Good effort by the staff at the fair grounds.

My arms are about to fall off and I only finished about 5 laps in the feature. We were drivin hard out there.

Arms hurt???

Arms....neck.....back.........I'm glad to hear Chris isn't the only one feeling a little stiff and sore after yesterday! :eek: He did tell us it's a good kinda' sore, though. You all worked hard for that feeling. Remember that. Alot of lessons learned. Great job all of you!

By the way, thanks for the help getting the F5 over to winner's row(p...u...s...h). You are all great drivers and true friends. What support and sportsmanship you showed for a fellow racer.

F5 Racer's Mom

Yes Im Sore Also Had My Hand X-rayed Today Have To Boxer Fractures In My Left Hand Have No Idea How That Happen But It Was Fun. Yes The Feature Was Ruff. I Need A Tranny, Tie Rod, Strut, Rad, Front Bumper And A Rear Bumper. But We Will Be Ready For Tri-city Great Job By Everyone!

Back