Fastrak $1200.00 to Win at Fayette County Speedway

Ok, I am now getting EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, race fans, I have been invited back for another night in the 11W car. Now, is that cool or WHAT? WOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Team Ward!!

Now's the time to show them you can drive the straight and narrow...lol Good Luck T.Nie!!!

John Barr
The Trashdog

And I was reminded tonight to say that this gig is for TWO nights, not just one! Yes, t.nie will be running the Fayette County AND Paducah Kentucky shows in the 11W car! Wow! Who woulda thought this would happen? Certainly not me.

GO TEAM WARD!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

t.nie said:
Ok, I am now getting EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, race fans, I have been invited back for another night in the 11W car. Now, is that cool or WHAT? WOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Team Ward!!

Now Todd remember what I told you at MCS. Be careful in that poor little car. It's been through a lot for just 2 nights. lol Hope you do better than me. I'm not going to Brownstown but I'll be at Paducah and I'll find out what you do to it! Good luck Todd and everybody else. Our "gentleman" Joe Morris is the man to beat tonight.

Back