Fastrak Announces Open Wheel Track Awards for 2006

racer20

The open wheel modified division of the Fastrak Racing Series has announced the "weekly track" points awards.

A total of $20,000.00 was announced by the Racing Division of the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company. "What can you say about a company like Goodyear" stated series Founder Stan Lester. With no guarantees period Goodyear once again stepped up and provided a start for the open wheel drivers. They left it completely up to Fastrak to distribute the funds. I tell you relationships like Goodyear are almost impossible to find in the climate of business this day and time. Its very much like old fashioned business. The late model drviers have enjoyed the fruits of what Goodyear has offered to teams all over the country and now Goodyear has given the Open Wheel Teams something to be excited about as well.

The weekly points fund for the Fastrak sanctioned weekly open wheels modified class are as follows.

1. $1000.00
2. $500.00
3. $250.00

Fastrak will also provide a National Championship race for the open wheel modifed cars. (Press release forthcoming).

The Fastrak Series Open Wheel Cars utilize the GM 602 crate engine with a 5 inch rear spoiler. They also use the new Goodyear Racing Eagle G40 and G60 tires.
In some instances tracks have mixed the previous larger engines along with the GM 602 crate engine to help tracks get this class underway. The Fastrak cars run at 2400 lbs and the higher HP cars run at 2600 lbs.
www.fastrakracing.com

Hello I would like to know more about this

If i can ... I have heard alot of rumors and i was and am trying to compete for the pionts fund but i was told that it will be a flop...........

Crate Mods Have been Lied to

Because you cant find out anything from anybody... You cant get a class going if all there is lies about everything... Could be a good class if it was promoted in the right way and backed up....Ect

race88 said:
If i can ... I have heard alot of rumors and i was and am trying to compete for the pionts fund but i was told that it will be a flop...........

Anything you need to know please feel free to call the office. 678-935-7304.

I don't know if you can call $1000 $500 $250 for the local track championship a flop or not. Looks pretty good to me.

Why didn't you address these questions to the Fastrak Rep that was there for 3 weeks straight instead of addressing rumors on the internet? You might consider who told you it would be a flop. They are the ones that lied to you. Its pretty frustrating when you pay out money all these years, alwasy do exactly what you say and even more than I say, and there is always that one person that has some sort of alterior motive and trys his best to hurt someone else. The bad thing is you guys actually believe him. His reputation is the one in quesiton. Not the reputation of Fastrak. Hell ask the Fastrak guys if they got paid last year. They got overpaid!!

Todd Nieman is the Fastrak Mid West Director. He now works for the corporate office. His number is on the web site as is everything else.

How do I know all of this?

I am the man writing the checks. Call me. I'll be more than glad to talk to you and address any quesitons you might have.

Stan Lester
Founder
Fastrak Racing Series
678-935-7304
www.fastrakracing.com

Mike,

Call me. I don't handle the mod deal, I am taking care of my own deal with the Fastrak Late Models, but if you need information I am the best place to start in the Midwest. My number is 618-741-0407, you know me anyway, I came out and bought those gears from you when you were building your mod over the winter.

I talked to Mark Pflueger at length when I was at Brownstown a few weeks running, he and I know each other, and I just never did get the chance to talk to you or the other mod guys when I was there. Please give me a call if you need anything.

Todd

As Quoted

I guess It was a flop no contacts have been made for the awarding of the Money.....If it isnt a flop and there is truly Money that was suppose to be awarded then Why hasnt Fastrak award any of the money Has it been spent somewhere Else or what ?

I would suggest you contact the track and the people that were in charge at that time.

Not one membership was ever received in the Corporate Office. Not a single one. Not one time has anyone sent points or anything else from the track. As far as the Fastrak office knew no one ever joined. Check the points on the web site. The only Open Wheel Members were at Wythe Raceway in VA and they have been paid in full.

If you have any quesitons you want answered with those Fastrak open wheel members check trackforums.com and go to Open Wheels thread.

I'd be upset too. If you would like to talk with me in person please feel free to call the office.

678-935-7304

I myself very disappointed in the way this whole deal went down. I paid my membership the first night . your rep colleceted money the first night.I personaly feel I got screwed. Bought a dozen or so goodyear tires now stuck with them . I know things happen but dont think it was promoted properly . You need to get with your rep that was there at the begining he has everybodys money. Just my opinion feel free to call me anytime my # 618-567-7911 my name Mark Pflueger:mad:

Is there still an interest for a crate engine modified class? If it was promoted correctly in this area would you guys still be interested or not?

I think it would take

Alot for it to get started again ......Guarentee In writing for payout and winnings for the year for the racers..... that would be a starter

Back