Fastrak National Champion pockets over $80,000

racer20

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that stopped by the booth. The office is actually actually Monday so everyone can recoup. We really appreciate the people that stopped by, the promoters and all the vendors as well. It was an unbelievable turn out. I'm not sure how many people were around the booth when we paid the top 10 but it had to be close to 250-300.It was a great success. Although we didn't have a microphone as most of you know, I don't really need one.

Special note to Hot Rod and Teresa LaMance. That car was AWESOME!! Big A did a great job. You would have to see his car to believe it. Hot Rod will have his car at the Greenville Car Show in the very near future. I think its January sometime.

I would also like to thank Ron Lawson and his dad for bringing their Open Wheel Mod. Ron was Fastrak Open Wheel Mod Champion at Wythe Raceway.

Hot Rod, Teresa and crew were a huge part of the Fastrak success at PRI. They all worked their tales off. We have now put Hot Rod in charge of all trade show displays with Fastrak, lol!!!

A special thanks goes to Jody Palmer, Stacey Powell., Terry Harris (yes he actually did sweat a bit), Jeff and Mera, Ron Lawson and Crew, Jeff Curtin and Troy Springborn of the Fastrak Great Lakes Region, Doug and Great Walters of the Pacific Coast Region and all of our teams.

There was a drawing for 4 new 604 engines. Winners were:
Buddy Smith
Greg Burchett
Clinton Cook
Tony Kemp

3 Chassis went to:
Mastersbilt: Hot Rod LaMance
TNT: Timbo Mangum
Rocket: Troy Springborn

Top 10 Payout (Cash amounts)
Hot Rod LaMance-$50,000-plus new Mastersbilt
Timbo Mangum-$20,000-plus new TNT
Troy Springborn-$10,000-plus new Rocket
Chris Steele-$9000
Shanon Buckingham-$8000
Greg Walters-$7000
John Pursley-$5500
William Thomas-$5500
Chris Carlson-$4500
Ed Dixon-$3250
Lee Cooper-$3250
Anthony Meadows-$3250
Matthew Daniels-$3250

I want to give a special thanks to all of our fans, teams, tracks, officials and employees. Its because of you we have been so tremendously successful. You have helped Fastrak become the "Fastest Growing Racing Series on the Planet".

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Stan Lester
Founder
Fastrak Racing Series

Back