FASTRAK new crate engine sealing system!

fastrakpr

The new engine sealing system for the GM crate engines will be in place within the next three weeks from the FASTRAK Racing Series.

The new system will be 'cup seals'. Different from most seals, several things will be very unique about the system FASTRAK has put into place.

There will be 5 seals per engine. The seals on any particular engine will have the same serial number, therefore making them 'exclusive' to the serial number of the engine block. The seals will include the FASTRAK logo as a registered trademark giving the series the power to take legal action against copies or fraud.

The most unique feature of all is the spreadsheet that will be right on the FASTRAK Corporate website. Starting on the left the spreadsheet will include:

1. Serial number of the 5 seals
2. Serial number of the block
3. Name of person owning engine
4. Name of builder
5. Date it was built

The spreadsheet will be available 24-7 on the web site so any tech man from across the country can pull up the information. So could any fan or team for that matter. THIS WILL BE PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE!

"I hope this will give our teams, tracks and fans the comfort level they need to know the cheating is going to be done away with" said Stan Lester of FASTRAK. "I'm sure there are illegal engines out there" said Lester. "We are going to do everything we can to stop that. Unlike GM where they have to go through so many channels to prosecute someone for fraud, we can simply pick the phone up and do it right away. We have seen results of traveling shows whats going on at some of the local tracks. We go to a track for a big show and there is normally 12-15 cars every week. All of a sudden we go there with a pretty tough technical process and they don't come. We are well aware of whats going on. They will continue to come up with ways to beat us and we will continue to come up with ways to catch them. Its a cat and mouse game and hopefully this will deter it".

www.fastrakracing.com

how muchis it going to cost to get one sealed ?
and stan need to get on the ball and get some one farther west than st louis to seal rebuild motors mb wants to much for their work.

how muchis it going to cost to get one sealed ?
and stan need to get on the ball and get some one farther west than st louis to seal rebuild motors mb wants to much for their work.
It is not up to Stan to find a rebuilder. If you know someone interested, tell them to call me.
Not just anyone will be allowed to be a Fastrak rebuilder.

If you are a FASTRAK member the bolts will be $50.00. If you are not a member the bolts will be $100.00 , the whatever the rebuilder charges to replace them.

west plains

Todd, I know he has West Plains scheduled sometime in early May but that is all as of right now.

Todd
Last year work got in the way of racing and that is BS!! This year we are going to run the full schedule. Not sure what tracks I will have to run at weekly for Fastrak may have to run some UMP. Did you ever find a pitbox? I am going to build a nice one for myself and could build two just as easy if you know what you want. I will build it for cost, winters get long with nothing to do! 314 574 1288 if interested.

Back