FASTRAK to Honor C.A.R.S late model series Champion at FASTRAK Banquet!

Fahrenheit_451

yep thats me
reposted from 4m.net
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 8th, 2007 (Headquarters Carnesville GA)

To All Media Outlets:

FASTRAK to Honor C.A.R.S late model series Champion at FASTRAK Banquet!

The FASTRAK Dirt Late Model Series will honor Nick Lyons as the C.A.R.S series Champion at the FASTRAK banquet January 26th. In what has to be one of the more unprecedented announcements in dirt late model racing, the management of the FASTRAK Racing Series decided to take it upon themselves to honor Lyons. Lyons was the Champion of the CARS Series but since that time, the CARS series has ceased operations, leaving Lyons with basically nothing to show for his accomplishments of 2007. Lyons will be honored at the FASTRAK National banquet in Nashville TN on January 26th. He will receive a 6 foot trophy from FASTRAK as the CARS Series Champion.

“I appreciate FASTRAK offering to do this,” said Lyons. “It’s a lot more than I am getting otherwise. I plan on running the FASTRAK Touring Region races in the Mid West Region and look forward to the Grand Nationals at the end of the year. I would also like to thank Forward Race Cars for helping me in 2007”.

“I hate to see things like this happen” stated FASTRAK Founder Stan Lester. “We really thought it was the least we could do. We would like to extend an invitation to all CARS Series racers to please feel free to come to the banquet. It will be a fun time along with some great classes for team marketing earlier that Saturday. I look forward to teams coming. Some of the guys I haven’t seen in several years so it will be good to see them again”.

All CARS Series competitors are invited to attend the FASTRAK National Banquet.

January 26th, Nashville Airport Marriot, Nashville TN
Tickets are $35.00 per person and please call into the FASTRAK office at (678) 935-7304 and speak with Candice for reservations. She can give you motel info along with everything needed for the banquet. Rooms are only $99.00 per night. Race Cars will be displayed inside and outside the hotel during the Championship weekend.

10:00 AM Saturday morning there will be an extensive driver marketing meeting.
2:00 PM Rules Meeting
6:00 PM Happy Hour
7:00 National Banquet

www.fastrakracing.com

The FASTRAK Dirt Late Racing Series will hold its banquet January 26th in Nashville TN.

Partners of the FASTRAK Racing Series Include: Goodyear Racing, GM Performance Parts, Sunoco Race Fuels, Maypole Chevrolet, Duralite Wheels, PPM Racing Products, Heintz Performance, MK-Direct, Braswell Carburetion, Mastersbilt Racing Chassis, TNT Racing Chassis, Rocket Racing Chassis, Modern Chevrolet, Schoenfeld Headers.

*THE FASTRAK DIRT LATE MODEL SERIES is based on the GM crate engine program using both the 602 and 604 engine types. All teams utilize Goodyear Racing Tires as the “spec tire” allowing teams tremendous savings in both engine and tire expense. The National Championship of the FASTRAK RACING SEIRES is one of the largest in the United States totaling over $350,000.00 for the 2007 season.

Back