Fastraks 14 year old "Young Gun" Reed White

FERGY69

Fastraks "Young Gun" Reed White picked up his first Heat race win in a late model Sunday night (9-4-05). The entire Fastrak family would like to congratulate Reed. Reed started the feature from the pole and was surrounded by veteran late model pilots Scott Hutchinson, Joe Morris, Kevin Poole, and "The Outlaw" Terry James. Reed drove a great race and kept his cool as the he battled the veterans door to door, lap after lap. Reed finished the night in the fifth position and was complimented after the race by his fellow racers. We are all very proud of this outstanding young man for his actions both on and off the track. We are all looking forward to watching Reeds career in late models contiue to grow.

Reed,
They're right. You ran one of the best races I've seen in a long time. We're all really proud of you. That just goes to show that just because a driver is younger or doesn't have as much experience as others doesn't mean he can't put on a great show. I hope I can do that eventually. I'm not sure what you did but keep it up.

Brittany

Good Job

The only thing I told Reed was since I was starting on the outside of the front row and Morris was behind him was to hit the pedal in the middle on the start. (brake pedal) Well guess what.... He hit the gas instead which is another sign he is not so gullable anymore...haha.... No serious.. Good job Reed...

Scott 13H

Good job Reed !! I've seen alot of improvement in the past couple of weeks ,keep moving forward you'll be in victory lane real soon..

It was cool coming out for the second heat and seeing Reed driving down the front straight towards us with that checkered flag. I was sitting there thinking he really did a great job to get that win, he was going to be good in the feature. Keep it up, Reed!:)

Back