Fayette County Fall Nationals Attention Sportsman

8p_racing

8p_racing
This weekend the sportsman must be on emod tires, must weigh atleast 2800 lbs and cannot have a aluminum motor to keep it fair. Thanks

emod tires only

the track was really good this past sunday. last year there were a few fairbury and macon cars, a few pevely cars, and some highland cars.

2 or 4 barrel carbs. this race is designed, from what i have been told, for st louis area, central illinios, northern illinois and indiana SPORTSMAN cars to have a place to race this weekend. they are paying a good payout. they clarified the rules because they were left open for modifieds or whatever to show up instead of what was intended.

whatever as in the 25 car.duh,kind-a knew this was coming,,at least it has a steel motor..

NOT AT ALL,,it was open comp with the only prevision of e mods,,befor i brought it i asked charlie,,it is still open comp with the above rules that the car now complies with..the fairbury cars are nothing more than late models with a small piece of camaro stub up front..look at it this way,if i left it home there would have been 3 cars,,it was fine last year when i was driving it,just had a better shoe last sunday...

Back