Fayette County Fall Nationals

8p_racing

8p_racing
Charlie Depew promoter at Fayette County Speedway is considering having a street stock special in October. This event will pay 5000.00 to win and 500.00 to start. There will be qualifying and also the hornets will be running for 1500.00 to win. There will be a entry fee and it will be a 2 day show. Possibly hot laps and qualifying on friday night. There will be camping available. Just checking to see how much interest there is.
Thank You

I would like to see this run as an "open comp" race for the 4-cyl Hornets. Also, choose the date wisely.... I believe I-55 Raceway has the Sportsman Fall Nats and Dirtcar Round-up that month.

Yeah, I would go if it didnt conflict with any bigger races. I guess this is a steel body race? I'll have to work on that car no body wanted to buy

sounds like a great idea. it will be like old times there where always alot of cars when he used to run the 2 day shows at the end of year.sounds great hope he gets alot of support...

i am sure you could draw some ky cars and i have some real good friends in tn that would come if there work will let theme

Back