Fayette county speedway brownstown ill additional classes added

shyster trans

shyster trans
POSTING FOR CHARLIE HE HAS ADDED THE B-MODS AND THE CRATE L,M TO THE FRIDAY NITE RACING SCHEDULE. AND SOME DATES FOR PLAY DAY they WILL BE MARCH 18th AND MARCH 25th and a SUMMER NAT'S DATE WILL BE THURSDAY JUNE 21st i will post all dates as i git them

POSTING FOR CHARLIE HE HAS ADDED THE B-MODS AND THE CRATE L,M TO THE FRIDAY NITE RACING SCHEDULE. AND SOME DATES FOR PLAY DAY they WILL BE MARCH 18th AND MARCH 25th and a SUMMER NAT'S DATE WILL BE THURSDAY JUNE 21st i will post all dates as i git them

Just wondering what will the payout be for both classes or has that been decided yet?
Thanks.

how many people acctually are building a b-mod or already run one that plan on going to highland speedway and or brownstown i can't believe there will be anymore than the sportsman class had that was pretty piss poor

You think the sportsman class was that bad? They had good car counts. Look at Pevely's car counts as well. Good class......just needs managed more and a more unified set of rules in place(like an a mod..........got one and can run it anywhere they run a mods!). B mods will explode due to 2 reasons. First is........its a new class and cheaper than running an a mod. Second is.........guys that already have a sportsman can get grandfathered in rather than sell out and buy a mod. try selling a sportsman chassis right now.......almost impossible and we are about to cut dads car up and part it out because we cant get anyone to buy it and its an awesome car.

Prolly not ganna have alot of cars the first year but,, its worth trying........the B mods and pure stocks NEED to be est. in this area.....give guys an chance to race budget minded in something other than a hornet......Just worried about spending the night at the racetrack thats ganna be 7 classes by my count on a regular basis at fayette county.........
Also the new classes will prolly affect other class's car count....obviously alot of mod guys will bump down to B-mods which is ok they need to split...theres enough of them......hornet guys and SS guys will prolly build pure stocks...at least until interest in the comunity is created and some fans become racers but,, econimy isn't getting much better in the racing world......and then the same 6 crates will show up. I hope charlie the best....I'll be there....
It is a good oppertunity to develop more local drivers...and local guys come every week.... So it may be ruff goin' at first but has great potential .....
Charlie's ganna have to stick with the new classes though.....Guys are ganna build cars to come race whether theres 5 or 15....don't shut them down after a few nights if your car count is low ..thats not ganna be fair to the guys who did switch classes to try get them up and running....it's a big risk for them...they could get stuck with a car that they can't race..........anyways....

Did you guys ever decide between friday and saturday?? I assume this announcment means fridays....since highland is the only other place around with B-mods...wouldn't want to compete for cars when you can share them instead,, right........

Kristopher Blankenship
3B motorsports

Prolly not ganna have alot of cars the first year but,, its worth trying........the B mods and pure stocks NEED to be est. in this area.....give guys an chance to race budget minded in something other than a hornet......Just worried about spending the night at the racetrack thats ganna be 7 classes by my count on a regular basis at fayette county.........
Also the new classes will prolly affect other class's car count....obviously alot of mod guys will bump down to B-mods which is ok they need to split...theres enough of them......hornet guys and SS guys will prolly build pure stocks...at least until interest in the comunity is created and some fans become racers but,, econimy isn't getting much better in the racing world......and then the same 6 crates will show up. I hope charlie the best....I'll be there....
It is a good oppertunity to develop more local drivers...and local guys come every week.... So it may be ruff goin' at first but has great potential .....
Charlie's ganna have to stick with the new classes though.....Guys are ganna build cars to come race whether theres 5 or 15....don't shut them down after a few nights if your car count is low ..thats not ganna be fair to the guys who did switch classes to try get them up and running....it's a big risk for them...they could get stuck with a car that they can't race..........anyways....

Did you guys ever decide between friday and saturday?? I assume this announcment means fridays....since highland is the only other place around with B-mods...wouldn't want to compete for cars when you can share them instead,, right........

Kristopher Blankenship
3B motorsports

Very nicely said....couldnt agree more!

Back