Federated at i-55

Due to the heat, is federated at i-55 still racing this Saturday June-30th ????????????

They don't call it the HELL TOUR for no reason! They are racing in Tennessee tonight in 100+ degree weather.

I believe they pushed things back last year, it would be nice to start a little later.

This is going to be the HELL WEEKEND for all the tracks that decide to go on with the show!!! Im so happy i put a helmet blower in my car this past winter!!!! It helps SO much!!!!

Hopefully they race. I'm already embarrassed of the other tracks canceling. I didn't see the baseball game cancelled.

Hopefully they race. I'm already embarrassed of the other tracks canceling. I didn't see the baseball game cancelled.
You must not be smart enough to see the difference in the uniforms, equipment, and work enviroment between the two if you think that is a good comparrison. Better to embarrass a moron than kill a racer.

Go buy a double or triple layer fire suit, helmet, shoes, nomex underwear, and wear them to the racetrack in your car with no a/c and the windows up, then you might understand why these tracks are cancelling. That being said I don't think you can cancel "The Hell Tour" because of the heat, lol.

Back